Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Superman_

Man Of Steel
Reaction score
Continuation of Part 83.

Beating flickchick to the punch. :cwink: She can edit my post once the other one closes.

MOD EDIT: Because apparently someone's too lazy to link to the previous thread. :oldrazz:

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

@herolee10 in his granny panties facing the front of a home build time machine. Exhausted look on his face. Takes a drink of vodka. Deep Breathe as he is about to go inside the traveling wondrous machine. The piss in the corner shines bright in the sunrise, a look on his face that will change Superman's film history.

Suddenly. An older white beard and no hair @herolee10 appears/ AM I too late? NO! LISTEN YOU WAS ALWAYS RIGHT! Zack SNYDER IS NOT THE KEY! YOU MUST FEAR NOLAN AND GOYER! FEAR THEM! DO NOT GO IN! YOU WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORST.

Young herolee with a gasps...How so?!
Old Herolee: You will change the course of Superman. Snyder will be replaced by Joss Whedon, Bad cgi on his face.
Young herolee: I can't trust myself. ME. Us. I must see for myself.

Old herolee: Lets suppose that you were able every night to dream any Superman film you wanted to dream, and you would naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, this film would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of Superman pleasure, you see, and after several nights you would say, well that was pretty great, but now lets have a surprise, lets have a dream which isn't under control. Snyder. Well something is going to happen to Superman that i don't know what it's gonna be. Then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream a Superman film could be, and finally you would dream where you are now.

Young herolee: Nah, screw it. I'm going in.

source.gif

DFGAJR5.jpg

so the latest rumor is that an A4 trailer was never supposed to come this week

considering the movie that just got a trailer yesterday already had one drop in September and crazy fans clamoring for Avengers Untitled, I give Marvel some major troll points for that one. I don't have to like it, but I respect their game.

I saw a blogger (who'd been really adamant about it coming this week) claim it was supposed to drop tomorrow, but that the unexpected death of George Bush Sr. caused Disney to delay it. Which, honestly, sounds like a BS way of trying to cover your @$$ after your "rumor" didn't pan out.

You ever wondered how come the evil sentient robots in Marvel are produced by superheroes? But both nice and evil sentient robots in DC are generally built by villains?
Did a final project on Superman in different forms of media

Got an A-

Thanks, Superman.
That's cool. Congratulations. :up:

You ever wondered how come the evil sentient robots in Marvel are produced by superheroes? But both nice and evil sentient robots in DC are generally built by villains?
All the more reason to adapt the Metal Men & the Manhunters.

@flickchick85

Was right about The Favourite. I feel bad about watching a bootleg version of it tho, so I will pay full priced ticket when it becomes available in my area. On my top 10 films of the year. I could watch an entire movie of Olivia Coleman just reacting to youtube vids. I know hollywood kisses the dirt that Mehryl Streep walks on, but I would gladly step on her goddamn shoes and bow down to Coleman instead.

A mouse just ran up my leg in the metro. Traumatized.

A mouse just ran up my leg in the metro. Traumatized.
Sorry to hear that. :csad:
As a consolation, a rat passed me by the street then jumped and bit my toe, few years ago. It wouldn't let go until I swung my leg multiple times.

As a consolation, a rat passed me by the street then jumped and bit my toe, few years ago. It wouldn't let go until I swung my leg multiple times.

jfc. i really hate rodents man. i really do.

jfc. i really hate rodents man. i really do.
Recent rodent horror story:
My neighbor just renovated her house.
One night, somehow a rat climbed from discarded materials unto a window and bit her daughter's fingers in her sleep.
She woke up screaming.

Also, a few years back a rat bit my dog's upper lip (he's a bit dumb, but adorable dog) while his smaller, smarter, more efficient hunter lil' bro chased it away.
He cried afterwards. Poor doggo.

Effing rodents man, they are vicious.

Yeeeeesh, that sounds horrifying. And it does make me feel better about this so thanks, lol.

Yeeeeesh, that sounds horrifying. And it does make me feel better about this so thanks, lol.
Glad to know that. :D
For a moment I worried that it might scar(r)ed you even more.

- - - -

Last rodent story.
It could be horrifying or cute depends on the person.
My family usually leave a bowl of food in front of my house for street cats that always roaming there. Rare sights, but multiple people (includes me) saw that sometimes they and sewer rats dined together.
Traitors.

I missed this, but Margot was talking about Birds of Prey on The Tonight Show.

People are talking about A4 trailer but do we even know the title of the movie ?

So, let them release a teaser poster with a title, before the first trailer.

People are talking about A4 trailer but do we even know the title of the movie ?

So, let them release a teaser poster with a title, before the first trailer.
Yup. Most movie nowadays drop poster first then a trailer. If they released an A4 poster, then teaser or trailer is a sure thing. Except if they want a surprise trailer, Radiohead / Beyonce style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"