Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are talking about A4 trailer but do we even know the title of the movie ?

So, let them release a teaser poster with a title, before the first trailer.
Yes, that is the official order of... things.

Dtn1viGWkAAFxc7.jpg

So, I only started watching last night's episode of Arrow and I can already tell
they plan to make Felicity a big bad. Like, really? You just gonna double down now?

Every clip of this so far is golden.

So, I only started watching last night's episode of Arrow and I can already tell
they plan to make Felicity a big bad. Like, really? You just gonna double down now?
Sort of pandering to people that already hate her...it's working, no complaints on my end.

Sort of pandering to people that already hate her...it's working, no complaints on my end.

But it also makes her even more important than she should be. And she is just not a good enough actress or interesting enough character to pull it off, not by a long shot.

Also, a shot for every time she says something like, "My husband asked you a question," or "I am the Green Arrow's wife," or "I need to get my HUSBAND out of jail," or "You don't know what it's like to live without your HUSBAND." Like, we get it, you have a husband, la di da, good for you.

Every clip of this so far is golden.

it's been so fricking long...I can finally change my signature

But it also makes her even more important than she should be. And she is just not a good enough actress or interesting enough character to pull it off, not by a long shot.

Also, a shot for every time she says something like, "My husband asked you a question," or "I am the Green Arrow's wife," or "I need to get my HUSBAND out of jail," or "You don't know what it's like to live without your HUSBAND." Like, we get it, you have a husband, la di da, good for you.
At this point, she's the roommate we put up with. I'd rather have an in-story reason to go "well the show hates you too now" while others will perceive it as "she's a total badass."

Last edited:
it's been so fricking long...I can finally change my signature

At this point, she's the roommate we put up with. I'd rather have an in-story reason to go "well the show hates you too now" while others will perceive it as "she's a total badass."

Who? Who perceives her as a badass? I want words with them.

That seems very meta. She is seen that way by a good portion of the audience already. lol

Last edited:
@herolee10 in his granny panties facing the front of a home build time machine. Exhausted look on his face. Takes a drink of vodka. Deep Breathe as he is about to go inside the traveling wondrous machine. The piss in the corner shines bright in the sunrise, a look on his face that will change Superman's film history.

Suddenly. An older white beard and no hair @herolee10 appears/ AM I too late? NO! LISTEN YOU WAS ALWAYS RIGHT! Zack SNYDER IS NOT THE KEY! YOU MUST FEAR NOLAN AND GOYER! FEAR THEM! DO NOT GO IN! YOU WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORST.

Young herolee with a gasps...How so?!
Old Herolee: You will change the course of Superman. Snyder will be replaced by Joss Whedon, Bad cgi on his face.
Young herolee: I can't trust myself. ME. Us. I must see for myself.

Old herolee: Lets suppose that you were able every night to dream any Superman film you wanted to dream, and you would naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, this film would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of Superman pleasure, you see, and after several nights you would say, well that was pretty great, but now lets have a surprise, lets have a dream which isn't under control. Snyder. Well something is going to happen to Superman that i don't know what it's gonna be. Then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream a Superman film could be, and finally you would dream where you are now.

Young herolee: Nah, screw it. I'm going in.

source.gif

DFGAJR5.jpg

@Black Narcissus was lying on his bed inside his humble home, while dressed in his waldo shorts that he wears while watching re-runs of Home Alone. He logs onto his computer and notices something strange. Every film that he's ever enjoyed, suddenly erased without any trace. He picks up his phone to check with his colleagues on what's going on. However to his surprise, all of his contacts are all mysteriously gone.

Panic sets in and memories starts to fade away. He then gets a text message from Herolee10, telling him that he found a better way. Little did he know that younger H'10 had a devious plan. Since he couldn't save Superman on film, he decided to make several trips in time with his home built time machine. Sabotaging the production of every film that BN loved or enjoyed, making sure that they were never made with its cast and crew left unemployed. "But why stop there?" H'10 replied. Preventing BN from meeting his hookups and sources was just another bonus for me on the side.

lKM6Meq.gif

Speaking of rodents, you should be happy at least that none of you experienced the trauma of waking up to a mouse on your bed right beside your ear.

This happened to someone I know.

I saw these selling at around $25 USD last night, didn't buy them, today the whole thing (Marvel/DC/Funko etc) all disappeared

collectables-and-hobbies-action-figures-wonder-woman-justice-league-artfx-figure.jpg

collectables-and-hobbies-action-figures-batman-justice-league-artfx-figure-1.jpg

I'm still banging my head =( =(

please come back tomorrow....

Funko Harley Quinn SS version and BvS Batman were around $9 as well

Speaking of rodents, you should be happy at least that none of you experienced the trauma of waking up to a mouse on your bed right beside your ear.

This happened to someone I know.
Welp, at least s/he didn't get bitten... yet.

My similar experience involved cockroaches though.
For the love of everything good I hope it won't happen to anyone ever again.

Chapter One:

Yes.

The End.
Are you telling me that the rest of the book are just pages of cats posing victoriously in front of their victim?

Speaking of which, several weeks ago I almost tripped over my cat when walked down the stairs.
Just mere coincidence though, but he did look so smug afterwards...

I saw these selling at around $25 USD last night, didn't buy them, today the whole thing (Marvel/DC/Funko etc) all disappeared

collectables-and-hobbies-action-figures-wonder-woman-justice-league-artfx-figure.jpg

collectables-and-hobbies-action-figures-batman-justice-league-artfx-figure-1.jpg

I'm still banging my head =( =(

please come back tomorrow....

Funko Harley Quinn SS version and BvS Batman were around $9 as well
Those are beautiful!
I don't think they'll disappear permanently, they're still in demand at the moment.

4am crew checking in. Seize the day my friends, grab it by the neck and tell krypton it had its chance.

It’s what Superman would want for you. For all of us, really. Go get it!

#Chipspirations

Are you telling me that the rest of the book are just pages of cats posing victoriously in front of their victim?
giphy.gif

I just found out Mortal Engines comes out over here TOMORROW!! Damn...I might actually go and watch it before Aquaman...might...

I'm not sure about Mortal Engines, a friend told me the book was good, but his opinion isn't entirely trustworthy. Even then, a good book doesn't necessarily mean a good film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"