Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you guys. I hope y'all have great time watching the final. But whoever wins, Federer loses his grip at the top and that makes me bitter so I'm gonna give it a miss.

I am sad too, it could have been Fed clashing with Nadal and whoever won will fare against Djokovic tonight.

Oh well!!!

Nice! as soon as i finish Black Lightning am watching Punisher, everyone seems to love it too
Yeah I watched about 20 episodes of the 2 in 30 hours lol. I need to finish Black Lightning actually.

asdlajflasjvalvs sometimes i love twitter, they're so messy jasvnlas hahahaha

I mean, at least they've managed to make Hulk actually look like Ruffalo.

They didn't give a crap for that Norton one lol.

BTDubz, am I the only one who actually, really loved what happened with Hulk/Banner during A:IW??

I think one of the most common complaints about A:IW was that it mishandled Hulk but I honestly loved it.

I think the subversion worked really well.

There were lots of lol moments with Hulk which I loved and it was
giphy.gif

Good for you guys. I hope y'all have great time watching the final. But whoever wins, Federer loses his grip at the top and that makes me bitter so I'm gonna give it a miss.
Fed could get overtaken by both Nadal and Djok for majors if they keep going and the young players don’t step up. Crazy how much these 3 have dominated.

BTDubz, am I the only one who actually, really loved what happened with Hulk/Banner during A:IW??

I think one of the most common complaints about A:IW was that it mishandled Hulk but I honestly loved it.

I still havent seen any A film :ninja: i cant tell, BUT i saw Ragnaroke a few weeks ago and i really dont like how Hulk is like the new AM, a joke, it's slowly becoming the Aquaman before the AM film

So now extreme Snyderholics think Kevin Smith is having a dig at Batfleck because they don’t talk anymore and he thinks bringing Keaton back to do Batman Beyond is a good idea :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"