Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the age, its the dress and hair that shouted Lara.

I got more Superman II vibes.

tumblr_p8qlvlRXsZ1r03pmko2_500.gif

That always Sunny finale was incredible, man.

Unexpected in the best way possible. It felt out of place but in a really good way. I don’t mind them doing what they did at the end at all. I know people are hating it because they feel it goes against what the show usually strives for, but that ending was just too incredible to deny. So good, man.

She looks more like his mom in this pic.

@Black Narcissus Dude, you 0k?? I remember you were talking about a house in Malibu a year ago so just checking to see if everything's good.

There is a house in malibu that every pron production uses for shooting. The owner of the house would just hangout while we shot. A nice guy, but something off about him. lol

From the area affected, he would be one of the first evacuated.

Lois looks older.

Probably is, at least by looks. They may be the same age, but once Superman hits his prime, he ages much more slowly, if at all (depending on the version). This Superman has been around for about 15 years, so he would be about mid-30's, but the actor is around 30. When Lois is 45, Superman will still look around 30.

That looks awesome....i still hate that costume though. Get rid of it please.

It's mainly the cape attachments, imo. I love the long, flowing, regal cape that is draped over the shoulders. This is not that.

That always Sunny finale was incredible, man.

Unexpected in the best way possible. It felt out of place but in a really good way. I don’t mind them doing what they did at the end at all. I know people are hating it because they feel it goes against what the show usually strives for, but that ending was just too incredible to deny. So good, man.

Damn, just looked it up. I fell off seasons ago, but now I'll be jumping back in. That scene was beautiful.

Overlord flick later tonight.

Can't wait to hear your review. A lot of people didn't like the trailer, but I actually enjoyed it quite a bit and I am hyped for the movie. I'm a bit too busy this weekend, so sadly I won't be able to catch it this weekend.

i finally finished watching daredevil season 3.

as of now, here are my rankings of top 5 GOAT comic book trilogies:

1. Daredevil Season 1 - 3
2. Dark Knight Trilogy
3. Captain America Trilogy
4. Avengers Trilogy
5. Raimi Spider-man Trilogy

^ raimi spiderman would have ranked higher...but...u know, spider-man 3.....:oldrazz:

Ennio Morricone starting beef with Tarantino.

i finally finished watching daredevil season 3.

as of now, here are my rankings of top 5 GOAT comic book trilogies:

1. Daredevil Season 1 - 3
2. Dark Knight Trilogy
3. Captain America Trilogy
4. Avengers Trilogy
5. Raimi Spider-man Trilogy

^ raimi spiderman would have ranked higher...but...u know, spider-man 3.....:oldrazz:

I'm so happy that people are counting DD are a "trilogy." It really is legit the beat comic bokk trilogy we've gotten, dethroning Nolan's Batman. Its just...that good.

I'm so happy that people are counting DD are a "trilogy." It really is legit the beat comic bokk trilogy we've gotten, dethroning Nolan's Batman. Its just...that good.

i also feel it has the benefit of the long form storytelling - as comic book series do.
everyone gets more time - characters get fleshed out and the story has room to breathe.

charlie cox is probably my fave actor to have donned a superhero mask right now.

Nah, I still consider Nolan's first two Batmovies to be superior to all of DD seasons so far. I'm most definitely in the minority on season 3 being all that great, I prefer the first two. Hell, the last season of Legion was just a tad better for me too.

The season starts off really strong with the Punisher arc and then takes a sharp nosedive as soon as the Hand show up. In hindsight, Netflix and Marvel banking so heavily on the Hand being a big deal across the various shows was probably a miscalculation.

i liked season 3 more than 2 because it had better focus - the fight to take down the kingpin.

i liked season 2 alot because of the dd and punisher dynamic - but it was not as focused.
you got DD trying to take on the remaining mobs/ punisher/ and the hand all at once. and also trying to figure things out with elektra.
it was still good tho.

i liked season 3 more than 2 because it had better focus - the fight to take down the kingpin.

i liked season 2 alot because of the dd and punisher dynamic - but it was not as focused.
you got DD trying to take on the remaining mobs/ punisher/ and the hand all at once. and also trying to figure things out with elektra.
it was still good tho.
The parts with Daredevil and Punisher together are my favourite parts of all of the Marvel Netflix shows. But the rest of season 2 lags behind season 1 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"