Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
A movie with Atlantis and Themyscrya teaming up would be epic AF. LOTR scale. Arthur and Diana leading their respective armies into battle against Darkseid’s army could give Endgame’s climax a run for its money (and that climax was f***ing fantastic).
That’s exactly the kind of thing I need to see!

Interesting thing about the Black Adam movie is it's in line with the report from back in march about the JSA being in the film.

The studio will be looking to cast an actor, 30-39, to take on the role of Carter Hall with an emphasis on landing someone the audience can believe could go toe-to-toe with the Brahma Bull!

The script also features Adam’s fellow JSA members Atom Smasher and Stargirl, the two of whom have often been depicted to be in a relationship in the comics. The studio will be searching for talent, 20-29, to play the duo.

It sounds like they wouldn't have the whole team but may be using this to set up a spin-off.

I've always wondered, what if Ivy had used tongue?

Would Robin had rubberised his entire mouth? All the way to the tonsils?
The thought did cross my mind

wtf is going on lol
COWABUNGA

@Kane52630 @Micromind

Y95wg0e.gif
I'm not cancelling pizza this time

So does this mean that "leak" I posted from 4chan was legit? It specifically mentioned the JSA showing up in Black Adam, particularly Hawkman, Stargirl and Atom-Smasher.

The blogger's twitter I posted, his mate was the one that first wrote about Hawkman etc in BA, so not sure if the leak just copied from him

It is kinda frustrating to wait on WB. You have the best female superhero so far (don't come in here with CM bs), but you don't have her team up with Supergirl, Batgirl etc. You don't have her team up with Aquaman and show more of the amazons and them Fish folks. Money on the damn table.

You can add Shazam to this too. They're all connected to Greek mythology.

The blogger's twitter I posted, his mate was the one that first wrote about Hawkman etc in BA, so not sure if the leak just copied from him

The leak also mentioned Andy Serkis being eyed for Penguin and now our boy Jett is saying his "two unrelated sources" are telling him Serkis will play an undisclosed role in the movie. lol The blogosphere cracks me up.

That Black Adam stuff sounds way too ambitious

Read the trades. With all the AT&T stuff going on expect nothing but safe standalones

I dig Harley’s look. Robie pulls it off. But yes, It would be nice to see her in the jester outfit at least once. Doesnt have to be for the whole movie.

She's also in James Gunn's The Suicide Squad. Maybe, we will get more comic accurate Harley Quinn costume in that.

Man i remember the day Ayer released that epic group shot of the Squad. Those were exciting times.

Really don’t wanna wanna be that fan, but would it kill them to have Harley wear something with a black and red color scheme in these movies

BN posted a manip in the Birds of Prey section that was spot on. I don't know why they are shying away from the red and black combos.

I dig Harley’s look. Robie pulls it off. But yes, It would be nice to see her in the jester outfit at least once. Doesn't have to be for the whole movie.

Didn't Ayer's SS feature her in the red and black jester outfit in her introduction montage?

Is anyone having problems with SHH on their phone??

I can't access SHH on my Nokia smartphone
QNLyfkJ3_o.gif
It shows error 522 every-time I try to open the site :argh: It's been a week, dammit :rant:

Is anyone having problems with SHH on their phone??

I can't access SHH on my Nokia smartphone
QNLyfkJ3_o.gif
It shows error 522 every-time I try to open the site :argh: It's been a week, dammit :rant:
Nope. It's working fine on my Samsung phone.

Still making phones that could survive nukes?

Re-reading Tom King’s fantastic Omega Men has put me on a Kyle Rayner kick at the moment. I didn’t get into GL til Johns’ run and so my only previous exposure to Kyle was on team books. Diving into his early stories, I’m just now realizing how much this character’s gotten the shaft in recent times. He used to be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"