Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, this was part of the growing up process for all of us. The wrongness was more subtle to our younger selves with Batman Forever, but no doubt with the amplified version Batman and Robin when we were a few years older.

I went through the same process with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies. I was 5 or 6 when the first one came out, LOVED it. Especially the dark aesthetic. I still love that movie to this day. Then TMNT came out and while i enjoyed it at the time i noticed the campier tone, and then the third movie I just could not watch. Even as a kid i felt the tonal shifts in the films and did not like it.

George Clooney craps on it every chance he gets, even tried to convince Affleck to reconsider taking the role

I’m pretty sure the only people who could get him to do anything comic book related at this point is probably marvel

i really enjoyed watching clooney in from dusk til dawn.
he was a bad guy in that - but fun to watch.
that was around the same era as b&r.

What does this mean?

BA is really a JSA film with BA in it?

They are bringing JSA and BA into Shazam 2 or 3?

If that's the case that's one way to replace Superman lol

What does this mean?

That was the rumor for WW84 as well. They're supposedly doing backdoors for the JSA in those two solos.

That was the rumor for WW84 as well. They're supposedly doing backdoors for the JSA in those two solos.

Jett must be dead by this point, lol.

So they are doing this instead of Flashpoint easter egg for WW84 now?

Jett must be dead by this point, lol.

So they are doing this instead of Flashpoint easter egg for WW84 now?

WW was a founding member of JLA, so that takes away both batfleck and Supes. Smart move.

;)

You bring in Supergirl in 85, and bam. JL Reborn on the screen without a reboot. She then dies after defeating both the real doomsday and Braniac in one day.

WW: What does the ''S'' stand for''
Supergirl: On my planet it stands for ''FIRST'' and so forth. Eh.

Last edited:
WW was a founding member of JLA, so that takes away both batfleck and Supes. Smart move.

;)

You bring in Supergirl in 85, and bam. JL Reborn on the screen without a reboot. She then dies after defeating both the real doomsday and Braniac in one day.

WW: What does the ''S'' stand for''
Supergirl: On my planet is stands for ''FIRST'' and so forth. Eh.

Are you f***ing with me or is this serious? Because it sounds kinda awesome

Shazam and Black Adam were both involved with the 90s iteration of the JSA. Wouldn't be surprised if they build on that legacy in the films.

The JSA ware always a neat idea, be great to see some flashbacks to the Golden Age of heroes during the 30s and 40s.

Midsommar.

A bunch of crazy white European folks and one brotha character in the whole group. I don't need to spoil how that ends for him. lol

I did like the script tho, but felt the director was just being weird and grotesque just cause. I hope it plays out better on screen.

Reactions: MbJ
Are you f***ing with me or is this serious? Because it sounds kinda awesome

Well, I'm saying that post world war 1 it be kinda neat to see that character round up a bunch of different heroes and then have them die somewhow, which makes her question the teamup aspect in BvS timeline and whatnot, but I'm just throwing things on the wall. It be kinda cool to see heroes in 30s setting 50s etc.

Clooney has the best voice out of all the Batmen. It kinda frustrating that he had so much potential, but was given crap. I still hold out hope he at least voices the character again.

Nicole Kidman is the best she ever looked on film imo. Sweet lawd.

HeavyAdoredDrake-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_n7qjm3MQbA1rrkahjo2_250.gif

tumblr_pquhpsJErh1y5o799o2_500.gif

Well, I'm saying that post world war 1 it be kinda neat to see that character round up a bunch of different heroes and then have them die somewhow, which makes her question the teamup aspect in BvS timeline and whatnot, but I'm just throwing things on the wall. It be kinda cool to see heroes in 30s setting 50s etc.

works for the "leaving the mankind" line in BvS, I think they're debating that in the WW form right now lol

Has anyone checked out Los Espookys on HBO?

I love it. Los Espoooooooooookys

Clooney has the best voice out of all the Batmen. It kinda frustrating that he had so much potential, but was given crap. I still hold out hope he at least voices the character again.

Nicole Kidman is the best she ever looked on film imo. Sweet lawd.

HeavyAdoredDrake-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_n7qjm3MQbA1rrkahjo2_250.gif

tumblr_pquhpsJErh1y5o799o2_500.gif
I see your BF and raise you a
tumblr_nxgk6gj8Sp1sfnk1lo6_250.gif

GBD5.gif

tumblr_pjhztsJP0j1y0o31io2_500.gif

What does this mean?

So does this mean that "leak" I posted from 4chan was legit? It specifically mentioned the JSA showing up in Black Adam, particularly Hawkman, Stargirl and Atom-Smasher.

It is kinda frustrating to wait on WB. You have the best female superhero so far (don't come in here with CM bs), but you don't have her team up with Supergirl, Batgirl etc. You don't have her team up with Aquaman and show more of the amazons and them Fish folks. Money on the damn table.

It is kinda frustrating to wait on WB. You have the best female superhero so far (don't come in here with CM bs), but you don't have her team up with Supergirl, Batgirl etc. You don't have her team up with Aquaman and show more of the amazons and them Fish folks. Money on the damn table.

A movie with Atlantis and Themyscrya teaming up would be epic AF. LOTR scale. Arthur and Diana leading their respective armies into battle against Darkseid’s army could give Endgame’s climax a run for its money (and that climax was f***ing fantastic).

Money sitting on the table.

Your two most profitable characters currently and you don't use them. Bald Feige would be licking his lips and create some lame title for it.

Amazon Sea Voyage: World's Collide

They (WB) should at least move WW84's release date to April/ May.

Money sitting on the table.

Your two most profitable characters currently and you don't use them. Bald Feige would be licking his lips and create some lame title for it.

Amazon Sea Voyage: World's Collide
I mean, DC already has a two-hero team-up series tailor made for this complete with it's own title. I do honestly think they'd be better off making these Brave and the Bold team-ups before attempting another massive JL crossover again.

I want to see this Amazon Sea Voyage (right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"