Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side Vanessa Hudgens couldn’t be more covered up lol

Dude, it was goddamn ridiculous. They tried to make her look plain by adding a bunch of extra layers of clothes and no makeup. Also, I think I saw this Winnick character in another movie played by Amber Heard.

Reactions: KBX
DxxvijrX4AgbQSS
Dalton looks far better as Chief than that earlier actor.

Dx1UwluX0AAF79o.jpg

You guys saw the final?

Osaka had a meltdown in the 2nd set after blowing 3 championship points, lost the set, regrouped, and won the final set to become the 1st ever Asian to win back to back finals and first to win consecutive finals after winning the maiden final since 2001!

I just can't bring myself to watch Women's tennis these days. I last watched Women's tennis back when Justine Henin-Hardenne played (before the 2010s). She was an amazing player and I could watch her play for hours. She was basically the female version of Federer for me.

I just can't bring myself to watch Women's tennis these days. I last watched Women's tennis back when Justine Henin-Hardenne played (before the 2010s). She was an amazing player and I could watch her play for hours. She was basically the female version of Federer for me.

Justine disappeared for a while then came back as Justine Henin, and won another few titles!

I quite like her fellow countrywoman Kim Clijster, she had a baby then won another title =)

I just watch the women ones for the drama, otherwise it's nothing compared to the power and speed of men. Looking forward to the Djoker/Rafa clash tmr, wife's a Djoker fan since they played last time in AUS final in 2012, an epic 5 hour battle

I’ll give credit to Maher for not backing off his stance or apologizing for it, but he’s still being a jerk about this.

I’d love to see everything he does for fun, if he even understands what that is.

Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on 5 th June 2020, so Nolan's untitled movie will be released approximately one month after that.

2020 could be a hell of year.

Nolan's Untitled Film
WW84
Birds of Prey
Villeneuve's Dune
Godzilla vs Kong
Top Gun: Maverick
Bad Boys 3
Bond 25

Osaka seems to be the heir to Serena

Osaka seems to be the heir to Serena

I thought Garbine Murugaza & Simona Halep were the heir apparent to Serena. But I guess Murugaza isn't consistent enough to keep challenging at the top level. While Halep loses a lot of her big games at the grand slams. She's the top ranked player in WTA so it's surprising to see her crumble under pressure.

Looking forward to the Djoker/Rafa clash tmr, wife's a Djoker fan since they played last time in AUS final in 2012, an epic 5 hour battle

Good for you guys. I hope y'all have great time watching the final. But whoever wins, Federer loses his grip at the top and that makes me bitter so I'm gonna give it a miss.

You know, even though im rooting for it, Dark Phoenix’s marketing is giving me SERIOUS Justice Legaue deja vu. They keep releasing these very vague, bland uninteresting stills of characters looking at something offscreen. Thats exactly what JL did, we never got to see anything dynamic or exciting....probably because they had nothing to show.

Doesn't bode well :(

You know, even though im rooting for it, Dark Phoenix’s marketing is giving me SERIOUS Justice Legaue deja vu. They keep releasing these very vague, bland uninteresting stills of characters looking at something offscreen. Thats exactly what JL did, we never got to see anything dynamic or exciting....probably because they had nothing to show.

Doesn't bode well :(

Oh man I forgot about the JL marketing. So wild to think back on all the speculation. Turns out they were actually just staring at nothing at all.

Dx1UwluX0AAF79o.jpg

You guys saw the final?

Osaka had a meltdown in the 2nd set after blowing 3 championship points, lost the set, regrouped, and won the final set to become the 1st ever Asian to win back to back finals and first to win consecutive finals after winning the maiden final since 2001!

Yeah, she really lost it at the end of the second set.

But kvitova was really good that set. Osaka is good but still young, a lot of young players tend to waver when they see how good their opponents can be. But a bathroom was all it took to regain her composure and reigned champion haha.

Dark Phoenix seems doa, but I still wanna see how New Mutants shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"