Justice League Lounge of Justice - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
That kid has a cameo in season 3 of the Brave and the Bold.

Welp, at least s/he didn't get bitten... yet.

My similar experience involved cockroaches though.
For the love of everything good I hope it won't happen to anyone ever again.

your rodent stories will give me nightmares now.

i too recently had some cockroach problems.
my wife and i left our shoes in the garage.
one day we were heading out and my wife tries to put her shoe on but ends up screaming - she felt something move inside it and a big cockroach runs out.

she leaves those shoes in the garage and wears another pair.

later at night, i check her shoes again - when i lift it up about 7 smaller cockroaches start scattering from out and underneath it.
i stomped on most of em. but next day i bought roach motels and bait traps and laid them all over the garage.

i think most of them dead and gone now though.

all i gotta say is: f*** rodents and f*** cockroaches!

22 year old Natasha Henstridge. Thanks, JCVD. #Bmoviebinge

Maximum-Risk-1996.jpg

Natasha Henstridge is an all time great. She still look good now.

For those waiting to see Titans, it drops on Netflix on 11th Jan in the UK.

Just got an Xbox One X brehs. RDR2, FIFA, and Kingdom Hearts 3 are on my list. Any other recos?

GreatBronizuka if you wanna add me.

Nah I got this to play with a bunch of my friends back in Chicago who all got Xboxes. I'll get a PS4 down the road though.

your rodent stories will give me nightmares now.

i too recently had some cockroach problems.
my wife and i left our shoes in the garage.
one day we were heading out and my wife tries to put her shoe on but ends up screaming - she felt something move inside it and a big cockroach runs out.

she leaves those shoes in the garage and wears another pair.

later at night, i check her shoes again - when i lift it up about 7 smaller cockroaches start scattering from out and underneath it.
i stomped on most of em. but next day i bought roach motels and bait traps and laid them all over the garage.

i think most of them dead and gone now though.

all i gotta say is: f*** rodents and f*** cockroaches!
YIKES cockroaches in shoes.
I hope it didn't traumatized you wife.

The surprise element is what makes them nightmare to deal with. 4D realistic jump scares without ominous score or lighting beforehand.
And they bring germs and whatnot with their presence.

The thing that help my case is actually I'm not originally scared of either of them. After the crazy rat encounter I just became wary of their teeth capabilities. If a rodent ended up in a room with me I still calm but concerned about are my toes covered enough. :funny:
Just remember, rodents are actually scared of you. Presence wise, you have power over them.

Cockroaches just annoyed me and if they aren't any pesticides spray around or anything to deal with them with, I just grab some tissue papers and catch them with my hands.

I think you won't have experiences like me though, because my area is sewer galore.
Stay safe and have a good life.

Finally watched Rampage. It was a nice dumb fun blockbuster. ITt formulaic af, the dialogue is the most textbook, cheesy action movie dialogue and it'll probably leave no impression on you....but it was fun. I actually wish I saw this in theater, I can picture it being a big, loud fun movie experience. I gotta say, it was amusing watching the entire US military get torn apart by these gargantuan monsters and yet, somehow Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson can stand toe to toe with 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"