Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Men Legends II is the last X-Men game in which we could play a bunch of X-Men. X-Men The Official Game is limited to the Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Iceman.

Who's ready for some mutant news today?!
wolverine-claws.gif

Or at least silently wishing and hoping? LOL

Suddenly there are like 30 topics created by psylockolosus, what the hell? :eek: :funny:

Not one single topic left for anyone else to create it, lol
I didn't create a thread for Apocalypse, Mystique, Destiny, Avalanche, Juggernaut, Sabretooth, X-23, Stryker, Mr. Sinister, Sentinels, Sunfire, Banshee, Cable, Cecilia Reyes, Forge to name a few.

There's plenty of threads to make.

sometimes too much is too much.
When there's plenty of characters, worthy of a thread, I don't see the problem.

Also, you could also just create a thread for another character. I obviously haven't created a thread for the movie title, boX office, rotten tomatoes, villains, costumes, music, the sequel, storyline... there's plenty of topics to be made in that section.

At this point i dont expect the X-Men before Avengers Secret Wars
Not X-Men until 2025 or 2026 i predict a X-Men movie for 2026 or 2027 i hope im wrong but this seems to be the case

Last edited:
I feel like if the MCU X-Men don’t appear in the Multiverse saga then the next saga’s storyline will be very X-Men centric ending with Age of Apocalypse. At least I think that would be cool. That saga fully introducing mutants to the MCU and what that means for that world and ending in a fight against the first mutant who wants to rule humans and mutants.

If the contracts do not expire until 2025, could they just make more X-Men movies at 20th Century Studios in between that period beside Deadpool 3.

If the X-Men movie will came out in 2025 or 2026 then in the MCU timeline
The X-Men will not appear until almost 2030 or in that same year i think it is very obvious that MCU Magneto will not be a holocaust survivor anymore since him being alive for almost 100 years would be ridiculous so yeah i expect retcons maybe MCU Wolverine would no longer be a 100 or 200 years old Man anymore since it would be weird that Wolverine never intervened when Loki, Thanos or Kang attacked the world i also expect X-Men members like Cyclops or Jean being younger than Tom Holland Spiderman

Last edited:
If the X-Men movie will came out in 2025 or 2026 then in the MCU timeline
The X-Men will not appear until almost 2030 or in that same year i think it is very obvious that MCU Magneto will not be a holocaust survivor anymore since him being alive for almost 100 years would be ridiculous so yeah i expect retcons maybe MCU Wolverine would no longer be a 100 or 200 years old Man anymore since it would be weird that Wolverine never intervened when Loki, Thanos or Kang attacked the world i also expect X-Men members like Cyclops or Jean being younger than Tom Holland Spiderman

There's no logical reason whatsoever to change Wolverine. He's always been a character who comes and goes from the superhero scene at different points in history, and he has a long history of working in the shadows, too. He could easily have killed dozens of Chitauri in New York and we just never knew about it. Or he could have been on some kind of secret mission somewhere. Or he could have spent most of the MCU modern period trapped in the Weapon X lab being experimented on, etc, etc.

I joked about our future X-Men being on Disney Channel right now.. But after today's news, it might not be a joke :O
Ugh... that sucks. And we don't know how long " very long time" is. Is it 8 years after Dark Phoenix or New Mutants? 2026, 27, 28? Ugh

I wish they could at least introduce this characters in other franchises before an X-Men movie is possible.

Sad news but I guess X-Men 97 will have to hold us over for the time being. A year from now we have something X related to discuss.

Ugh... that sucks. And we don't know how long " very long time" is. Is it 8 years after Dark Phoenix or New Mutants? 2026, 27, 28? Ugh

I wish they could at least introduce this characters in other franchises before an X-Men movie is possible.
I think it all starts after Secret Wars.

Captain America 4 will introduce another mutant, potentially continuing the trend of non-Xmen mutants showing up across the MCU before the official introduction of the X-Men.
Sabra-Israel-Marvel-Comics-h1.jpg
Sabramu0.jpg

Magneto will not be a holocaust survivor anymore since him being alive for almost 100 years would be ridiculous so yeah i expect retcons
I'm sure there are ways around it.

- Mr. Sinister is the most logical villain to start the franchise with due to being the biggest villain not used by FOX.
- Mr. Sinister used to work for the nazi science division doing human experimentation in the comics.
- Magneto is a victim of the nazis
- Hydra spun off from the nazi science division
- We know Hydra was able to artificially elongate peoples' lives in various ways, like with Bucky (also Whitehall if you count AoS), (also this could even work for Sinister himself if you're willing to change his immortality originating from Apocalypse).

And besides...
"But that's impossible, he'd be over 100 years old!"
Isn't that just the kind of typical line you'd hear in a super-hero movie anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"