My Mom Made It For Me: The Superman Suit Thread

They will anyway, trunks or no trunks 😅
Bulge Gate 1 was Routh claiming they had to decrease his digitally, Bulge Gate 2 was Henry's was bigger to compensate for him, and I predict the same for David. 😆

Bulge Gate 1 was Routh claiming they had to decrease his digitally, Bulge Gate 2 was Henry's was bigger to compensate for him, and I predict the same for David. 😆
Bulge Gate 3: Return of the Trunks 😅

Interesting Like from Safran's wife.

Forget the trunks. They should be more worried about getting the exact dimensions and curves right for the Superman symbol.

Even the slightest error will result in the unspeakable, unimaginable, uncontrollable, and undeniable... logic and understanding of @flickchick85.

I do like the lines of that suit, and the open collar looks almost perfect. If David looks that good, or even better, then THUD

Forget the trunks. They should be more worried about getting the exact dimensions and curves right for the Superman symbol.

Even the slightest error will result in the unspeakable, unimaginable, uncontrollable, and undeniable... logic and understanding of @flickchick85.
I am not particular about the curve of the shield or have a strong preference for it. I just want all the fan art to start getting it right! We have seen the shield. It definitely has curved borders for anyone who isn’t blind. So make your fan art with the curved borders, people! :argh:

I am not particular about the curve of the shield or have a strong preference for it. I just want all the fan art to start getting it right! We have seen the shield. It definitely has curved borders for anyone who isn’t blind. So make your fan art with the curved borders, people! :argh:

the-interview-james-franco.gif

Maybe Gunn could throw us a few more teases here and there. :o

We will be inundated with Superman info soon enough and once we find out if we like it or not it will either be a painful time or a great time. I can wait... But speculating is fun😊

How about a square? Because what is Superman if not a loveable square?

A belt buckle has to be some shape. And the classic diamond/pentagon is as good as any. Actually... most of the time... the buckle is fairly inconspicuous — rarely given a glamor close-up, etc.

cebfb70709fcadee-600x338.jpg

A belt buckle has to be some shape. And the classic diamond/pentagon is as good as any. Actually... most of the time... the buckle is fairly inconspicuous — rarely given a glamor close-up, etc.

cebfb70709fcadee-600x338.jpg
Oval Buckle! :argh:

Interesting Like from Safran's wife.

Her response to that question makes it sound like she knows exactly when they’re revealing the suit already. And “not for a bit”????

They’re really gonna try to keep this thing under wraps til SDCC, aren’t they?

Blurry set pics it will be, then! :o

You know, I can live with the briefs, but I have to draw the line at the belt buckle. Circular or bust. :o

A simple oval or rectangle for me, at a push maybe an ordinary circle or square. Definitely not a fan of the shield shaped buckle, only place I want the shield is on his chest & on the cape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"