No prep time? No thank you.

Goddamn_Batman

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay, I had this conversation for the millionth time, so I'm just gonna throw it down right here. Whenever us nerds start the Who-would-win-in-a-fight argument, and Batman pops up, the conversation always turns to prep time, with Batman's detracter citing, "Well, Batman could beat Superman if he had prep time, but without prep time, Batman would lose."

Here's the deal: in any argument involving Batman and a fight, you cannot remove the aspect of prep time at all. Why? BECAUSE THAT'S HIS DAMN SUPERPOWER. Superman is strong, Green Lantern has the ring, and Batman is a genius who thoroughly researches every aspect about any case that he ever takes on. Batman's superhero-ness comes from his ability to analyze and appropriately approach any situation. So, if you say Batman can't have prep time in a fight, you'd also have to say that the Flash can't run, or that Superman isn't allowed to fly. You can't set two characters up against each other, and then tac on the limitation that they can't use the special ability that makes them unique and powerful. Am I right? Am I right? Tell me where I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"