No Way Home No Way Home Rumors, Leaks And Speculation Thread (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Uhhh guys!! Did y’all see that D’Onofrio Kingpin in Hawkeye news???
I really hope so. Echo's origin is closely tied to Kingpin so it'd be great if he's there- I'm of the mind that the Daredevil stuff from Netflix is too good to ignore or completely discount. The rest of it you can take and leave but slowly reintegrating the best of it in a new light isn't a bad way to go. Plus a little Matt Murdock role in No Way Home and you're good to go. I think Echo's already confirmed to be getting her own Disney Plus show too so that would be a good place for more Daredevil and Kingpin to show up.

Feige had to have taken note on how well received Daredevil was. The rest of the Netflix stuff was hit or miss but all three seasons of Daredevil is some of the BEST live action superhero content we've ever gotten.

Although i can easily see the rest of the Netflix Marvel cast feeling slighted because they only chose Cox and D’Onofrio to bring into the MCU but, eh, thats show business, folks.

Feige had to have taken note on how well received Daredevil was. The rest of the Netflix stuff was hit or miss but all three seasons of Daredevil is some of the BEST live action superhero content we've ever gotten.

Although i can easily see the rest of the Netflix Marvel cast feeling slighted because they only chose Cox and D’Onofrio to bring into the MCU but, eh, thats show business, folks.

There has been rumors for a while that Kristen Ritter and Jon Bernthal would show up in stuff also, but that Colter and Jones may be replaced. Assuming we see Cox here and Vincent show up as well, then for me that lends credibility to those rumors

So is MCU Spider-Man 4 gonna be the full on Daredevil and Spidey vs. Kingpin movie many fans have been asking for?

I wish the MCU Spidey movies stuck more to the organized crime stuff than they do, Homecoming was closer to it.

The early Ultimate Spider-Man Kingpin arc is one of the best Spidey stories anywhere.

Last edited:
Why would he be in hawkeye? Serious question

I am basing this on nothing from rumors as I don't know them, but wasn't Hawkeye fighting the Yakuza in Endgame? Maybe the Yakuza are after him and need Fisk for something

I am basing this on nothing from rumors as I don't know them, but wasn't Hawkeye fighting the Yakuza in Endgame? Maybe the Yakuza are after him and need Fisk for something
Maybe. That would be interesting but I never would have thought hawkeye and kingpin would be together or that people speculated kingpin could be making an appearance. But that theory carries weight .

Why would he be in hawkeye? Serious question

Echo is going to be in Hawkeye and Kingpin has ties to Echo's origin in the comics. He basically raised her after killing her father and she became an assassin.

ON a slightly unrelated note, Echo also appeared in the prequel novel to the PS4 Spider-Man game that focused on Kingpin and she worked for him there too.

Last edited:
Echo is going to be in Hawkeye and Kingpin has ties to Echo's origin in the comics. He basically raised her after killing her father and she became an assassin.
Yeah, that’s actually what the report says here:
We have seen many theories recently about Vincent D’Onofrio’s Wilson Fisk or Charlie Cox's Daredevil appearing in Hawkeye. This is partly due to the fact that the character of Echo, who will be making a debut in the series, is heavily associated with both of these characters. Furthermore, a spin-off with the character has reportedly already been greenlit, suggesting that she'll have a major role to play in the MCU going forward.

We are excited to reveal that, according to our verified sources, Vincent’s Kingpin is going to make his MCU re-debut in Hawkeye this year. The source indicated that Daredevil was also supposed to make his MCU re-debut in Hawkeye alongside his role in Spider-Man: No Way Home, but scheduling for Hawkeye didn't work out. Kingpin will instead be filling that void.

The source that we've been in communication with has also implied that Hawkeye will be airing around the same time that Spider-Man: No Way Home will be in theaters, because the two MCU projects share some connections. This lines up with previous verified information that we received that suggests an October release for Ms. Marvel, and a November release for Hawkeye.

With Fisk appearing in Hawkeye this year, we assume that he will reprise the role in Echo, along with Daredevil.

I think it'd be only a matter of time again then until Daredevil gets his own show again after some related characters cross-pollinating in MCU shows and movie appearances. It's pretty much the whole Disney Plus show modus operandi, have it bleed into the movies and vice versa.

That is definitely bull****. Do whatever you want guys, but I'd recommend just having the attitude of it comes when it comes.

If they bring back Daredevil all I ask is they have a better structure. I liked Season 1 a lot, loved Season 2, but Season 3 fell into that prestige tv trap and it was a bore. I loved the darker, more adult nature of the Netflix shows, but it came at the expense of shying away from the comic booky stuff. More Luke Cage and Iron Fisk than Daredevil, but it wasn't without those symptoms. Lack of costume, villains becoming fully villains until the end of the show, not calling them by their comic book names, just downplaying the more comic booky stuff in result making it all more bland than it should be.

I'd like to have the balance of embracing the comic booky stuff but retaining the darker and more adult nature of the Netflix show.

We apparently have another movie description leak. Take it with a grand of salt but it seems like the most accurate one of them all.

If true, than it is worse than I feared. The Spiderverse **** is obviously there, because a lot of people want it, but not because it makes sense in the story.

Cosmic Wonder, Everything Always and Emergency Awesome post rumors that have people like Tyrone Magnus and the Reel Rejects falling for big time.

Emergency Awesome does more analysis and does not cover every rumor

I can see that "leak" being true, only because the structure is similar to the other two movies (opening with a villain, ending with a cliffhanger), and someone dies but comes back in some way (which happens too often in an MCU movie).

Cosmic Wonder, Everything Always and Emergency Awesome post rumors that have people like Tyrone Magnus and the Reel Rejects falling for big time.

Cosmic Wonder’s been leaching off this movie’s rumors for clicks for months now and people are falling for it. Nonody knows s*** about this movie yet, especially not some youtube channel. I hope they enjoy their 15 mins before the actual movie comes out and exposes their bs.

I mean, they just cover rumors. There's nothing really to expose. They're not usually the ones starting the rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"