Legend of Zelda Offical The Legend of Zelda Thread - Part 4

I am happy to see what looks to be more classic boss monsters, with the three headed dragon.
I hope we also get more visual variety from the dungeons/shrines, the Divine Beasts and shrines in BotW all had too similar of an aesthetic to each other for my tastes, big part of why Hyrule Castle was by far my favorite level in BotW. The trailers look promising in that regard. Would also appreciate longer, more elaborate dungeons this time around.

Apparently, some people have gotten it early. And have chosen to stream it.

RIP their channels.

Apparently, some people have gotten it early. And have chosen to stream it.

RIP their channels.
Apparently a rom got leaked for emulators already.

Oh boy…I don’t know what will be harder the following days: resisting spoilers for TotK or resisting spoilers for GotG Vol.3

Fun-Fact: BotW was released a few weeks before the last Guardians-movie. But it doesn’t felt that long because we saw them in other movies whereas we saw Link only in Hyrule Warriors.

Oooofffff.

Yeah, Nintendo will own them.
Restera has a beautiful thread. I'm enjoying it highly. Makes me want to get the game more. Seems almost all my issues with BotW are gone. There is even a proper story this time. :atp:

Not the first time Kotaku has been blacklisted by a company. Bethesda did it first years ago and is still holding the grudge. Too bad everyone else is trashing Redfall. Nintendo is disappointing but not surprising. They go hardcore on their IP protection.

I got weak and was looking for a leak for TotK on youtube.
After watching a guy playing Gerudo dessert for 10 minutes I realised I was watching someone playing BotW.
I deserved this, I guess.

Tears of the Kingdom pre-downloaded on the Switch.

Taunting me. Not letting me play it till Fri. Just sitting there, calling to me...

So it is possible to download it but it isn’t playable until Friday?

It's a good idea learned from one too many times a massive game launch went down in flames because the servers couldn't handle the demand.

While usually it happens with MMO/live service/always online types, dealing with the hundreds of thousands to millions of people all trying to download at once you'd see the servers on fire from space.

Tears of the Kingdom pre-downloaded on the Switch.

Taunting me. Not letting me play it till Fri. Just sitting there, calling to me...

What happens when you disconnect the hardware from the network and reset the date and time on the switch to 5/13/23?

I'm waiting on a hard copy . . . . .

What happens when you disconnect the hardware from the network and reset the date and time on the switch to 5/13/23?

I'm waiting on a hard copy . . . . .

Pretty certain it won't work, as I am pretty certain the download needs to ping the servers one last time to activate.

Ooof. She got unsuspended, fortunately. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"