Official JLA discussion thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither do I

I want Black Canary and Barbara Gordon/Batgirl to get together as a couple :atp:

But first he covered it in booze juice then shot it. He intended to set it on fire, and it turned into a fire bird.....thingy.

WHUT O.O

trusty sidekick said:
No he shot it and buried it and somehow the Nth Metal reacted and he is now being encircled by a fire bird thingy.

Confuzzled Mysti is extremely confuzzled

If this kind of thing happens to Hawkman regularly no wonder he's always angry. His life is surreal

Bruce and Dinah make a hell of a lot more sense than Babs and Dinah.

And variant covers aren't worth more. Comics aren't as collectable anymore.

We're talking about hypothetical pairings, and Dinah and Ollie don't work as a solid couple at any rate.

Dinah and Wonder Woman. Huh? HUH?

I'm sure there's some fan art or fan fic of that somewhere.

I was gonna go there, but then I started thinking about vibrators.....and somehow I ended up on Uncle Fester. :o

Yes. Yes! It makes so much sense they'd never do it. :o

I do not in any shape or form want to see Batman and Black Canary pair up.

I do! They always call themselves blowing up the DC universe to make "radical" changes and yet the same ol' pairings keep coming around. Be adventurous! Think outta the box! Take some chances!

Dinah would be perfect: She is very close to him fighting skill and she's not a criminal. AND IT'S JUST PLAIN OL' DIFFERENT!
Batman_and_Black_Canary_by_The_Lone_Carbineer.jpg

I do! They always call themselves blowing up the DC universe to make "radical" changes and yet the same ol' pairings keep coming around. Be adventurous! Think outta the box! Take some chances!

Dinah would be perfect: She is very close to him fighting skill and she's not a criminal. AND IT'S JUST PLAIN OL' DIFFERENT!
Batman_and_Black_Canary_by_The_Lone_Carbineer.jpg

Different does not mean better.

It'd be different if Batman hooked up with the Creeper. Doesn't make it a good idea. :o

Everybody knows Creeper is suffering from the advanced stages of Syphilis. That would just be irresponsible. :o

It'd be different if Batman hooked up with the Creeper. Doesn't make it a good idea. :o

Everybody knows Creeper is suffering from the advanced stages of Syphilis. That would just be irresponsible. :o

Agreed. Don't take a risk just to take a risk. Take a risk because you hope it will pay off.

yeah, that picture right there actually makes it the exact opposite of "different". It's been done before, and probably in the most ******ed way possible. The only reason anybody wants those two to be together is because they're two unpowered people in the JL roster. It's stupid. They don't even interact that much.

And the reason they keep going back to the same pairings is because that's often who the characters were written to be with. Barry's always had Iris, Clark has been with Lois for like 30 years, and Batman's been single for ever. By "taking chances", they're just gonna piss a whole bunch of people off. Granted, they have the perfect chance to mix things up with this reboot which has already pissed people off, so it's more likely now than every.

but still, Batman and Black Canary. :barf:

yeah, that picture right there actually makes it the exact opposite of "different". It's been done before, and probably in the most ******ed way possible. The only reason anybody wants those two to be together is because they're two unpowered people in the JL roster. It's stupid. They don't even interact that much.

And the reason they keep going back to the same pairings is because that's often who the characters were written to be with. Barry's always had Iris, Clark has been with Lois for like 30 years, and Batman's been single for ever. By "taking chances", they're just gonna piss a whole bunch of people off. Granted, they have the perfect chance to mix things up with this reboot which has already pissed people off, so it's more likely now than every.

but still, Batman and Black Canary. :barf:

Agreed.

Clark isn't with Lois, Lois is with someone else and Clark is rumored to hook up with Wonder Woman. Barry isn't with Iris, but Patty apparently. Ollie isn't with Dinah. If the first issue of GL is any indication, Hal and Carol aren't exactly on good terms. Batman/Catwoman and Aquaman/Mera are the only "same ol' pairings" I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"