No Way Home Official No Way Home merchandise thread

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
f3018_prod_spd_legends7_0001_online_2400sq.jpg

f3019_prod_spd_legends8_0001_online_2400sq.jpg

f3021_prod_spd_legends9_0003_online_2400sq.jpg

f3023_prod_spd_legends11_0006_online_2400sq.jpg

f3018_prod_spd_legends7_0001_online_2400sq.jpg Is this the exact Iron Spider suit from Endgame but different coloured or is it a brand new design?

A new JK Simmons JJJ figure is cool.

Yes it looks like Iron Spider suit from IW and Endgame
We can tell its Iron Spider V2

figure are awesome!

I'm wondering whose leg that is for the BAF.

Thanks I hate it
I think a problem I have with a lot of these MCU suits is they're just pulling em outta their butts - as in they mostly have no comic book basis. Iron-Spider they pulled from the comics but took a lot of liberties to make it look more traditional red and blue.

The SHIELD stealth suit from FFH is nothing... I do not care for Spidey in militaristic gear stripped of most Spidey features. At first I thought they wanted to do a take on the Noir suit but that's nothing alike. The red and black suit looks alright but again, I don't care for all the liberties for the sake of it. I saw a lot of folks saying "but Spidey was red and black first!!!" and that just seems like grasping for approval. Very rarely do artists draw him red and black and it's fine when they do (JRJR and Mike McKone spring to mind, they did a few issues here and there where they decided to leave the blues all black). All the red and black color-scheming feels like it should be more Miles real-estate. What's he gonna have when he gets brought in?

The red, black and gold iron monstrosity from this movie I have no idea what to even say about. It just looks like movie Iron-Spider v2. The black and gold one also looks pretty ugly. My issue is they just keep making up costumes rather than looking like they're taking much inspiration from anything in particular. The closest thing that springs to mind for the black and gold one is the SM3 symbiote costume and that is just more confusing of a parallel than anything.

Hoping the black symbiote suit Spidey will look at least as good as the SM3 version but closer to what Spidey would look like with the Venom suit from the Hardy flick

something like this

bc8c2e40d59f9d73e4be6e241dd16608.jpg

Has Hasbro said anything about new Marvel Legends that include Doc Ock Green Goblin Electro Lizard and Sandman

The integrated suit has grown on me quite a bit.

Has Hasbro said anything about new Marvel Legends that include Doc Ock Green Goblin Electro Lizard and Sandman
They usually keep the more spoilery stuff close to the chest until after the film's been released (see also: Endgame Marvel Legends and some of their Ghostbusters Afterlife figures). I'm pretty sure there'll be a future wave with at least Ock, Goblin and Electro along with the Tobey and Andrew Spider-Men. Same goes for any future Funko Pop waves.

I hope so because Ive been waiting for villain Funko's and other merchandise to come out. I respect Sony's decision to remain secretive but they're losing out on a LOT of holiday $$$ from toys and merchandise from this movie.

I hope so because Ive been waiting for villain Funko's and other merchandise to come out. I respect Sony's decision to remain secretive but they're losing out on a LOT of holiday $$$ from toys and merchandise from this movie.
It's the nature of the beast sometimes. It's a little similar to there being no Baby Yoda products on the shelves for Christmas 2019 because he was only revealed a month earlier and they wanted to keep him a complete surprise. That being said though, there's no reason why we couldn't have gotten merch for Doc Ock, Goblin and Electro by now since they're all over the trailers, especially Ock.

I’m guessing there will be an entirely new wave in January with the villains and Tobey and Andrew coming.

I’m guessing there will be an entirely new wave in January with the villains and Tobey and Andrew coming.
I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal a new wave a week or so after the movie is out.

How came there is is still no announcement for a new Marvel Legends line with Ock, Electro, Goblin, Tobey or Andrew?

They are sitting on a golden mine here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"