No Way Home Official No Way Home merchandise thread

How came there is is still no announcement for a new Marvel Legends line with Ock, Electro, Goblin, Tobey or Andrew?

They are sitting on a golden mine here.
The movie's only been out in the US for less than 48 hours. I wouldn't expect an announcement on any kind of spoilery merch until Monday at the earliest.

Even though I totally get why they led a secretive marketing campaign, the lack of merchandise for this is a missed opportunity. Especially with how well received this movie is, they could've CLEANED UP this holiday season with toys and merch.

I hope Hot Toys does a 3 pack release of Tobey, Andrew and Tom.

I hope so because Ive been waiting for villain Funko's and other merchandise to come out. I respect Sony's decision to remain secretive but they're losing out on a LOT of holiday $$$ from toys and merchandise from this movie.

Disney owns the merchandising rights to Spidey since 2012.

I get it but then i guess Disney's the one losing out then lol

Even though I totally get why they led a secretive marketing campaign, the lack of merchandise for this is a missed opportunity. Especially with how well received this movie is, they could've CLEANED UP this holiday season with toys and merch.
So many would have wanted a set of all 3 Spideys, and then a set of all the villains.

And holding out on the three Spideys I get but why hold out on the villains, especially Doc ock who'se been all over the marketing since day 1? Not one Doc ock toy out. Wondering if there's some behind the scenes licensing issues going on.

And holding out on the three Spideys I get but why hold out on the villains, especially Doc ock who'se been all over the marketing since day 1? Not one Doc ock toy out. Wondering if there's some behind the scenes licensing issues going on.

One of my biggest regrets is not being able to get a Doc Ock toy from SM2 back in 2004 (I was also 11).

Putting a new ML Ock figure provides a perfect opportunity to correct that.

How came there is is still no announcement for a new Marvel Legends line with Ock, Electro, Goblin, Tobey or Andrew?

They are sitting on a golden mine here.

Because they were the biggest aspects of the movie that Sony didn't want spoiled prematurely. Marvel Legends waves are accurately leaked often at marvelousnews.com and there has been no sign of a second NWH Marvel Legends wave. So it's probably going to be a while before they make one. At least a year.

I hope they make a gigantic LEGO set like the epic Daily Bugle one they just did this year for the Statue of Liberty final battle. I need a cool set with all the villains and all the Spidey's at that setting.

I doubt there's licensing issues since every villain and Spider-Man in this had an action figure released of them in the past. Of course, Electro's figure from TASM2 didn't really look like Jamie Foxx and any Lizard figures don't require Rhys Ifan's likeness but I doubt Foxx would have an issue with it since there was a Hot Toys Electro as well as a Django figure with his likeness.
Because they were the biggest aspects of the movie that Sony didn't want spoiled prematurely. Marvel Legends waves are accurately leaked often at marvelousnews.com and there has been no sign of a second NWH Marvel Legends wave. So it's probably going to be a while before they make one. At least a year.
It could be sooner than that, maybe they're just keeping the info very close to the chest. That Endgame wave that was revealed after the movie came out that had Lebowski Thor as a build a figure was pretty much kept a secret too.

I doubt there's licensing issues since every villain and Spider-Man in this had an action figure released of them in the past. Of course, Electro's figure from TASM2 didn't really look like Jamie Foxx and any Lizard figures don't require Rhys Ifan's likeness but I doubt Foxx would have an issue with it since there was a Hot Toys Electro as well as a Django figure with his likeness.

It could be sooner than that, maybe they're just keeping the info very close to the chest. That Endgame wave that was revealed after the movie came out that had Lebowski Thor as a build a figure was pretty much kept a secret too.

Well let's hope so. I would very much like to rebuild my Raimiverse characters without breaking the bank getting the old ones.

Well let's hope so. I would very much like to rebuild my Raimiverse characters without breaking the bank getting the old ones.
Honestly, I know it'd be a cheap move on Hasbro's part, but if they were to repack that super articulated Spider-Man from the Spider-Man 2 toyline but with an interchangeable Peter Parker headsculpt, I don't think there'd be a whole lot of complaints. That figure still holds up to this day. IMO, it looks more movie accurate than most if not all of the Holland Spidey Marvel Legends. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

a3a5e0fdd5724c8287da1a98bcc46f92lg.jpg

Garfield's figure from TASM2 on the other hand could definitely use an overhaul. The Marvel Legends figure was passable but it definitely looks more like a Spidey from the comics rather than from the movie.

81GYqpuwb+L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Got the Spider-Men one as soon as I saw it lol

I hope Hot Toys does a 3 pack release of Tobey, Andrew and Tom.
I don't have any Hot Toys figures but would be great to see new Tobey Spider-Man figure. The old ones haven't aged well.

They were linked on Amazon on the site I saw them on. I don't know if they're available in the UK or not yet, but this is where I got it.

EDIT: The other two: 1 2

Thanks!

Managed to find them on Amazon UK too.

I am wondering if I will spoil the 3 Spider-Men to someone who hasn't seen NWH home yet by simply walking on the street wearing one of these :funny:

Last edited:
Thanks!

Managed to find them on Amazon UK too.

I am wondering if I will spoil the 3 Spider-Men to someone who hasn't seen NWH home yet by simply walking on the street wearing one of these :funny:
When they're on official merch, it's fair game :funny:

anyone remember that "leaked" (but possibly photoshooted) Tobey's spider-man action figure that was getting posted around... ?

has that hit shelfs, yet? (to either confirm or denied rather that was real)

anyone remember that "leaked" (but possibly photoshooted) Tobey's spider-man action figure that was getting posted around... ?

has that hit shelfs, yet? (to either confirm or denied rather that was real)
That was a prank by the Spider-Man Lotus team.

^to be fair a lot of the "leaked photos" that were supposedly, debunked/denied, or claimed to be photoshopped, turned out to be real

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"