No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home Original Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Broseph44, here you go... here’s my MCU timeline.

CC7A0253-F756-4C4C-BF65-AB8268CC927D.jpeg

[helps to save, zoom in... I built it in Ai]

Mind you, I took some liberties with vocal dates, etc.; mostly used data from within the films like Title Cards and photo/computer dates... if that makes sense? Or, used weather or vibes of the season in relation to previous film.

Already had MCU Reddit people try to argue my POV - not up to differing ideas, but open for other ways to make this “map” look cleaner or more designed. I haven’t worked or added to it since last fall.

Forgot I ignored the “8 years later” tag in Homecoming.

Last edited:
I see Feige is still being stubborn about only releasing these movies in theaters. Granted, we don't know where the pandemic will be in a few months, but I still think it's foolish to not have streaming as an option in case things don't improve.

Could this even go on Disney Plus? They'd probably have to negotiate, right?

I don't think it'd be on Disney+, as these are still technically Sony films. I could see it going on HBO Max or Hulu, maybe even Netflix.

I see Feige is still being stubborn about only releasing these movies in theaters. Granted, we don't know where the pandemic will be in a few months, but I still think it's foolish to not have streaming as an option in case things don't improve.

To be fair, Feige can live off just putting out the D+ shows right about now. That I think has lessened the immediacy.

To be fair, Feige can live off just putting out the D+ shows right about now. That I think has lessened the immediacy.

I guess. Maybe he'll change his mind if the pandemic is still this bad by May and he decides to put the movies on D+. Or he might delay them again, which will be annoying but whatever.

Im doubting things will be anywhere near as bad come December. With vaccines here already, I see a lot changing by September. Besides, a film involving past Spider-Men coming back shouldn't be watched on a tv screen if you ask me.

I hate to be that guy. But if this film isn't available where I live by December then I'm definitely pirating this.

Calm down buddy. All I’m saying that it’s the most secretive movie in spidey’s movie history. Again I’m talking about officially announcement from the studio. Sheesh lol. What’s with you?
Nothing? I was just perplexed by your post and responded to your post accordingly. I apologize if I came off as condescending because it wasn't my intent.

Anyway, BossLogic delivering more great fan art, y'all:

Nothing? I was just perplexed by your post and responded to your post accordingly. I apologize if I came off as condescending because it wasn't my intent.

Anyway, BossLogic delivering more great fan art, y'all:

I guarantee none of the official posters will be as good as this.

Bring back the graphic designers who did the OG trilogy posters.
Something like this wasn't bad. Just wished they would do more things like this.
spidermanhomecomingb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"