No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I would think they would celebrate 20 Years of Spider-Man Movies with some huge collector’s edition. They did with Ghostbusters but they won’t do it for their biggest cash cow? Makes zero sense and they KNOW fans of Spider-Man are clamoring for more content regarding the Raimi films and even the Webb films. They took away the Editor’s Cut from the Blu-Ray sets but they won’t replace it SMH
Again, given their track record, you're expecting too much. If they were gonna do something, it would have been in May. This recent collection had 0 fanfare or marketing for it's release. They weren't going to be putting anything new or extra on it.

I could br wrong but I thought Kevin Geiger said next mcu Spider-Man was gonna be “street” level!! So… maybe team up with daredevil and /or also the rest of the hero’s for hire?? (Jessica jones Luke cage iron fist..etc

I could br wrong but I thought Kevin Geiger said next mcu Spider-Man was gonna be “street” level!! So… maybe team up with daredevil and /or also the rest of the hero’s for hire?? (Jessica jones Luke cage iron fist..etc
Nothing about what the movie is going to be about has been confirmed. It's just speculation at this point.

Suppose to say Kevin feige!! Dam auto correct!! Thought I read it off an appearance and of his other could be wrong but Spider-Man and street level sticks in my head from somewhere!! Oh well we will find nd out soon…I hope

Anyone else tired of all the team-ups and just wants a solo movie?

Well yeah, but there's too much money on the table to not have Spider-Man paired with someone, if I may be cynical.

Plus, I guess you could say Far From Home was a solo movie unless you count Peter working with Nick and Maria?

As time goes on, I've realized that this movie is in my top 5 MCU movies and maybe even top 3. No, it's not perfect, but man what an emotional rollercoaster it was seeing Tobey and the Raimi characters again, and I was impressed with what they did with Hollands character. It's one of the few modern MCU movies I revisit often and I'm never bored. I had lots of issues with Hollands first 2 outings, but this one nailed it for the most part.

More concept art show a version where Mysterio was the one who killed aunt May and Peter went berserk on him.

While it would have been shockingly difficult to see Mysterio has the one to kill Aunt May. I think the way it plays out in the Final Cut is much more impactful as its kinda Peter’s fault she was caught in the crossfire with the Goblin.

I still really like this film, but it doesn't hold up as well at home. Under scrutiny, I don't feel it holds up as well as the previous MCU Spider-Man films.

It's definitely a film that will never top the theater experience of seeing it with a community of 20+ years of Spider-Man fans all in one room.

It was a better hit phenomenon than film.

I'm glad it exists though and I love what it sets up.

I still really like this film, but it doesn't hold up as well at home. Under scrutiny, I don't feel it holds up as well as the previous MCU Spider-Man films.

It's definitely a film that will never top the theater experience of seeing it with a community of 20+ years of Spider-Man fans all in one room.

It was a better hit phenomenon than film.

I'm glad it exists though and I love what it sets up.

As a Spider-Man movie, it is glorious, but as a movie, it is lackluster.

As a Spider-Man movie, it is glorious, but as a movie, it is lackluster.

I'd agree with that, definitely. It's an event film. And it's perfectly fine that it's a lackluster 'movie'.

We need fun event films, too. Plus, it's fully aware of what it is.

I find the movie just as good at home personally. It's easily the best MCU Spidey for me as the previous ones didn't do much for me at all.

Been away from here for a while.

Miss how bumping and active this place was during the long NWH build up lol. Really good times around here.

How’s everyone doing?

Been away from here for a while.

Miss how bumping and active this place was during the long NWH build up lol. Really good times around here.

How’s everyone doing?

Hi, ragingdemon. I'm doing fine. I also miss the No Way Home speculation era, and I can't believe it's already been more than a year since the movie came out.

Hi, ragingdemon. I'm doing fine. I also miss the No Way Home speculation era, and I can't believe it's already been more than a year since the movie came out.

The debates, speculation and conversations around here were insane during that period lol. So much fun. You had it all in here. Some laughs , some Fanboys, a lil drama, some haters…Lol good times

The debates, speculation and conversations around here were insane during that period lol. So much fun. You had it all in here. Some laughs , some Fanboys, a lil drama, some haters…Lol good times

I was lucky enough to witness this

"Amazing Spider-Man 2 -, people were booing when the credits played, one dude pulled down his pants and farted into the direction of the screen, lots of "this is wack" sentiments"

- Raimi Suit

This place is a wasteland now :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"