No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

giphy.gif

How about Shang Chi and Eternals? Both of them come out before NWH and there's been no word on trailers for either.

No Way Home
...Waaay Home

(hope someone gets it)

Must now see Holland, Maguire and Garfield savagely gunning down mooks with a submachine gun.

....am I the only one who think the titles for these Spider-Man movies featuring Tom Holland have been flat terrible? I mean come on, Homecoming, Far From Home, and now No Way Home?

I mean I get what they're going for, but these titles really aren't good. Whoever's been coming up with them needs to be fired. :o

....am I the only one who think the titles for these Spider-Man movies featuring Tom Holland have been flat terrible? I mean come on, Homecoming, Far From Home, and now No Way Home?

I mean I get what they're going for, but these titles really aren't good. Whoever's been coming up with them needs to be fired. :o

I think its acceptable for the whole coming of age and high school setting. Holland teased that he would reprise the role and Sony and Disney will not break up the deal again this time, so there is a decent chance of a second triology with more adult problems and movie names. And a different dirctor, I hope.

The titles sound pretty ridiculous, but at least its not eXactly turning away people to watch the film.

What's gonna be the dumb word that glues together the next trilogy of Spidey films?

Ah, that new thread/sub-forum smell.

On the convo of titles. Most movie subtitles suck, so I'm okay with the last two Spidey movies having kinda bad ones. They work enough and fit the movies fine, which is the important part. Homecoming was pretty a decent one.

They were trying to communicate something with Homecoming so I didn’t mind even though the name wasn’t the best. But after that there’s no reason that every title is obligated to include the word home.

I pray to God we get more substantial news soon, I don't want us in here squabbling over movie titles for months lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"