No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I was lucky enough to witness this

"Amazing Spider-Man 2 -, people were booing when the credits played, one dude pulled down his pants and farted into the direction of the screen, lots of "this is wack" sentiments"

- Raimi Suit

No lie. I honestly remember that random ass post from that dude lmao.

Good times good times.

*insert poor bEcAusE iTs ToMs mOvIe rebuttal here*

It'll just go the way of never being released like all the Spider-Man 3 and unseen TASM 2 deleted scenes. That animation was cool though. I think the same guy animated a different intro to Tobey in the NWH climax as well a while back.

If the writers are brave enough, this would have a bittersweet ending where MJ not only doesnt remember Peter's ID, she forgets their relationship entirely. But there will still be that hint that she has feelings for him. There has to be some sort of personal sacrifice in exchange for Peter's spell over the world.
They read your mind.

Holy CRAP! I forgot I even predicted this! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
I do think the denouement (Or at least the second post credit scene) could have been adjusted very slightly? For the second post credit scene, I am surprised that they didn't get Tobey McGuire and Kirsten Dunst on a soundstage for one or two days to film something for the "More Fun Stuff Version". Coupled with the post credits scene of Venom, those two scenes could serve as foreshadowing the future of MCU Peter. Both the bad and the good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"