No Way Home Spider-Man: No Way Home General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

I guess this is officially the first Alternate Cut of an MCU Movie that you can actually buy.

No thanks, Sony.

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie, I'm surprised that Sony released this for digital. Didn't think they would, especially since they never released the extended cut of FFH. Probably cause there's more money on the table for this.

But yea, not gonna pay for this. Maybe if it ever goes on sale.

Last edited:
nope I am going to wait until Marvel uploads it to Disney Plus, with the other Spider-Man movies, because Sony has made a huge mess and dug themselves in to a giant hole with Morbius and the other spin offs.

Will be interesting to see how long that happens with disney+ because they did just put spectacular spiderman on there on Wednesday like 3 days ago.

They have an 8 Film Collection Blu-Ray coming out on November 15th. I HOPE they include the Extended Cut of No Way Home in it because I want this thing on Blu-Ray.

Other stuff:
-They use the 2017 Transfers for the Raimi Trilogy.
-They include the Alternate Score for Spider-Man 3 (where you listen to the Editor’s Cut score with the Theatrical Cut)

That's Amy Pascal??

Did something happen recently, or maybe that's just the quality of the image?

3CA2B898-DE87-49C9-BA6B-EF1FD6A47608.jpeg A15E4085-FAA8-421E-BADC-0D9E7A5EF53C.jpeg

I hate Sony so much.

-No Extended Cut for No Way Home (When is this version coming out on Physical Media?!!!!)
-Dated 2012 Blu-Ray transfers for the Raimi Trilogy instead of the ones from 2017
-No New Special Features
-They still won’t include (or replace) the Editor’s Cut of Spider-Man 3 smh

View attachment 59892 View attachment 59891

I hate Sony so much.

-No Extended Cut for No Way Home (When is this version coming out on Physical Media?!!!!)
-Dated 2012 Blu-Ray transfers for the Raimi Trilogy instead of the ones from 2017
-No New Special Features

I highly doubt the extended cut- if you can call it that- of No Way Home gets any sort of physical release unless it was just the extended scenes only being available on Disney+.

View attachment 59892 View attachment 59891

I hate Sony so much.

-No New Special Features
You expect too much.

More Tom Holland as Spider-Man YES Please!

Jeff Sneider reported the same on his show yesterday. He's said he's heard its for 6 movies again (a trilogy and 3 other guest appearances).

He's guessing that they may release a press release about it soon.

i imagine that Tom will be much more guarded in how he conducts interviews going forward. That being said. He actually has improved better since Spider-Man: Homecoming press tour.

There are way more Discussing Film parody accounts than I thought. Plus it's so easy with just changing a letter or two.

I'm not really eXcited for a Mcu Spider-Man 4, 5 and 6. The villains that it would feature are the only draw to me.

Spider-Man in Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars is eXpected. The third movie is probably for a phaSeven film. If its a phasiX movie, maybe F4 because that film needs a lot of help to be a boX office success.

I highly doubt the extended cut- if you can call it that- of No Way Home gets any sort of physical release unless it was just the extended scenes only being available on Disney+.
What do you mean by “if you can call it that”? The movie was 11 Minutes longer and IMO, the best version of the movie minus the Interview scene. People only hate it because it didn’t include the SM1 rematch (and they took the deleted scenes off the Blu-Ray even though an Extended Cut is better than having Deleted Scenes stuck in the special features). I already own the Digital but I want this thing in the best quality and sound SMH

What do you mean by “if you can call it that”? The movie was 11 Minutes longer and IMO, the best version of the movie minus the Interview scene. People only hate it because it didn’t include the SM1 rematch (and they took the deleted scenes off the Blu-Ray even though an Extended Cut is better than having Deleted Scenes stuck in the special features). I already own the Digital but I want this thing in the best quality and sound SMH

I'm not interested in what it didn't include. It barely warranted a re-release of the entire film. It was a cash grab, which yeah, all these studios are guilty of, but for all the extras Sony claimed they'd be including on No Way Home's original home release, only to toss a few scenes in an alternate cut of the film, is as shameless as when they re-released Far From Home with only a few minutes of extra content.

You expect too much.
I would think they would celebrate 20 Years of Spider-Man Movies with some huge collector’s edition. They did with Ghostbusters but they won’t do it for their biggest cash cow? Makes zero sense and they KNOW fans of Spider-Man are clamoring for more content regarding the Raimi films and even the Webb films. They took away the Editor’s Cut from the Blu-Ray sets but they won’t replace it SMH

I'm not interested in what it didn't include. It barely warranted a re-release of the entire film. It was a cash grab, which yeah, all these studios are guilty of, but for all the extras Sony claimed they'd be including on No Way Home's original home release, only to toss a few scenes in an alternate cut of the film, is as shameless as when they re-released Far From Home with only a few minutes of extra content.
That’s understandable. TBH, I knew Sony was just going to add back the deleted scenes they advertised for the Blu-Ray and call it a day which is why I wasn’t so disappointed by it. They already burned me with the SM3 Editor’s Cut so I knew right away not to expect some BvS Ultimate Edition type of Extended Cut with NWH and I ended up enjoying the film more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"