Fantastic Four General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

F4 getting their own forum again really sinks it in that they’re finally getting their own MCU movie finally :up:

It has that 'new forum' smell :-)

The world is a better place today! :cool::D

Yay. We've finally gotten a Fantastic Four Forum!

tenor.gif

Can we get all the old archived threads about the previous 3 Fantastic Four movies in the "Fantastic Four World" section?

Can we get all the old archived threads about the previous 3 Fantastic Four movies in the "Fantastic Four World" section?
I put all the ones I could find via the search function in there. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to find them, as they got lumped in a section with thousands of other threads.

I put all the ones I could find via the search function in there. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to find them, as they got lumped in a section with thousands of other threads.

Oh well that's a shame. Thanks for putting the others in there though. Maybe @Willie Lumpkin knows where they all are and has them bookmarked because he keeps track of all of them and reads them before bedtime.

I'm late to the table. The FF thread is even closed and replaced by a new one.

I just want to comment of the Jennifer Lawrence topic.
When I first read the "news" (a.k.a. rumour) somewhere else online, I had to form my lips in a smile, also laugh a little inside. Talk about re-use of actors.
It would be surreal. But to be honest, I actually think it could work.
She's not a bad actress and that could speak in her favour.

Maybe she could be paired with Andrew Garfield as Mr Fantastic? It's not my own idea to include him in FF, someone else mentioned it here last year.

If Chris Evans could go from playing Human Torch TWO times and become Captain America, it isn't impossible to have other non-MCU actors to do the same transition.

Maybe Tom Holland is honest with us. Garfield and Maguire actually aren't in the upcoming Spidey film?
It could be that their rumoured connection to MCU is actually about FF? :wow:

And Dr Doom is going to be either McAvoy or Fassbender? :wow: :wow:

I would be mind blown

Wow! I've been looking in the general section and not seeing the thread and thinking it just hadn't been updated.

Cool!:up::applaud:D

I thought it was just that you lost interest in the FF once we got a proper forum. :o

Charles Murphy(the same guy who broke Peyton Reed was directing Mandalorian season 2 episodes and Evan Peters was in WandaVision) believes Fantastic Four will be a July 2023 release.

Ev4utNTVgAIIW65

One thing that could make one doubt the veracity of this info is that it’s believed that Ant-Man 3 will come out next year, not 2023 like he’s saying here. However this might back him up on that.

Either way, the FF are right around the corner.

Charles Murphy(the same guy who broke Peyton Reed was directing Mandalorian season 2 episodes and Evan Peters was in WandaVision) believes Fantastic Four will be a July 2023 release.

Ev4utNTVgAIIW65

One thing that could make one doubt the veracity of this info is that it’s believed that Ant-Man 3 will come out next year, not 2023 like he’s saying here. However this might back him up on that.

Either way, the FF are right around the corner.

:up: I’ve been thinking 2023, but that’s starting to feel crazy early.

If true, we should be hearing some casting etc. soon.

:up: I’ve been thinking 2023, but that’s starting to feel crazy early.

If true, we should be hearing some casting etc. soon.

Unless they've already cast actors and they're going to be showing up in WandaVision or maybe Falcon and Winter Soldier. :o

It doesn’t seem like they can give us the Agatha Harkness we know, which is kind of a bummer because I love that character.

... though they could give us something similar to FF 94 with an 80ish actress, and withhold the name until the very end. That could be interesting.

Also, I’m sure Stan and Jack didn’t plan it all out this way when they conceived FF 94, but it’s interesting in hindsight, now that the AH character has been fleshed out more, that Agatha was governess to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

If they tell that story now, that could be the reason Agatha was interested in the job.

It doesn’t seem like they can give us the Agatha Harkness we know, which is kind of a bummer because I love that character.

... though they could give us something similar to FF 94 with an 80ish actress, and withhold the name until the very end. That could be interesting.

Also, I’m sure Stan and Jack didn’t plan it all out this way when they conceived FF 94, but it’s interesting in hindsight, now that the AH character has been fleshed out more, that Agatha was governess to one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

If they tell that story now, that could be the reason Agatha was interested in the job.

How can they have a different older actress in the role now, unless she either aged (in which case Marvel would digitally age Kathryn Hahn up) or she's from a different universe?

I can see that Marvel won't give us an old version, as they also gave us a much younger Justin Hammer in Iron Man 2. I would've preferred a much older comic accurate version. Someone like Ian McKellen would've been ideal for the part.

How can they have a different older actress in the role now, unless she either aged (in which case Marvel would digitally age Kathryn Hahn up) or she's from a different universe?

I can see that Marvel won't give us an old version, as they also gave us a much younger Justin Hammer in Iron Man 2. I would've preferred a much older comic accurate version. Someone like Ian McKellen would've been ideal for the part.

She’s a witch. How do we know Katherine Hahn was her real appearance? That could have been an illusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"