No Way Home Official No Way Home merchandise thread

Well...at least they're coming haha.

Waiting on that second wave from Funko!!!

Well...at least they're coming haha.

Waiting on that second wave from Funko!!!
I at least give them credit for not just repacking old figures of Tobey and Andrew and calling it a day. I'm just surprised that they aren't fast tracking them to be out in time for the holidays.

As far as Funko is concerned, I also would have expected to see at least some concept art for the second wave by now.

Not even in this calendar year. :lmao:

*sigh*

Hasbro needs to exceed expectations, otherwise they're going to get slammed for making fans wait a year.

I pray they make Tobey, Andrew and Tom available in a 3 pack Marvel Legends release. Don't have me chase 'em down individually like Hasbro is doing with their PR Lightning Collection releases.

Hasbro really dropped the ball on this. Spider-Man is their biggest selling Marvel character, No Way Home being like the biggest Spidey flick ever. I get that their hands may have been forced by the studios' preventing spoilers, but isn't this year also Spider-Man's 80th anniversary, Raimi Spidey's 20th AND Amazing Spidey's 10th? Should have had Maguire and Garfield era figures ready to go regardless.

I'm only in for whatever Raimi stuff may be produced, and in no real rush, but I must say I'm surprised by how quiet things have been on the merch front.

vibhwh8ec7w81.jpg

All right! Finally the merch is starting to come in!

Still waiting for Marvel Legends and Hot Toys of Tobey and Andrew...

Marvel Legends No Way Home Spider-Man 3-pack. Priced at $90, which I think is a little too much for a set that doesn't include interchangeable Peter heads. Also, Hasbro has never been able to quite nail Holland's Spider-Man suit IMO, specifically the eyes and webbing. The SHFiguarts Holland Spidey a few posts up looks much more accurate. Tobey and Andrew's suits look great though, especially since the original TASM2 Marvel Legends Spidey didn't much resemble that suit either.

marvel-legends-series-spider-man-no-way-home-pack-1.jpg

The head sculpt on the Garfield Spidey looks aces. That might be the best toy variation of that suit. Dope. I look forward to eventual single pack re-release.

Marvel Legends No Way Home Spider-Man 3-pack. Priced at $90, which I think is a little too much for a set that doesn't include interchangeable Peter heads.

Hasbro are both greedy and lazy these days. It's cool with me though, I only have interest in one so releasing these as a 3-pack takes it off the table immediately. They've shrunk the price difference between Legends and imports so much that you may as well get the more expensive options now.

Unmasked heads are a bit of a question mark across all the releases so far. Hot Toys are making Garfield's Spidey under the Amazing Spider-Man 2 license which hints that there may be issues securing the likeness rights.

Damn these figures aint gonna be available until late summer 2023 the earliest?! Nearly two years after the movie came out. I am still completely baffled how Marvel willingly gave up all this merchandising cash they could have made off of this movie. NWH toys would have been flying off the shelves last Christmas and this year had they been ready.

Damn these figures aint gonna be available until late summer 2023 the earliest?! Nearly two years after the movie came out. I am still completely baffled how Marvel willingly gave up all this merchandising cash they could have made off of this movie. NWH toys would have been flying off the shelves last Christmas and this year had they been ready.
I think it mostly had to do with how secretive Marvel was about No Way Home but I really can't understand how they couldn't have had them ready for THIS Christmas.

Marvel Legends No Way Home Spider-Man 3-pack. Priced at $90, which I think is a little too much for a set that doesn't include interchangeable Peter heads. Also, Hasbro has never been able to quite nail Holland's Spider-Man suit IMO, specifically the eyes and webbing.

Part of me wants the 3-pack, but it would be one that I'd want to leave MOC under normal circumstances. With Hasbro going to windowless packaging, I'd have to get this on clearance.

It's nuts to me that Hasbro are so behind on this. There are so many Spidey anniversaries this year, excuses to have most of these figures out regardless of NWH-specific licensing.

The only thing I can think of is perhaps Sony are slower on the paperwork as they no longer make money from this merchandise. Even with the secrecy surrounding NWH, it seems crazy to be over 7 months past the film's release with nothing but digital renders to show for it.

And its all the toy manufacturers. Funko to date has no pops for any of the villains or Tobey or Andrew. Or even any on the horizon. That is nuts to me! How many millions of kids must have walked out of that theater last December wanting toys of all those guys only to find nothing at their local retailer?

I mean, I guess this speaks to the lengths Sony and Marvel went to keep the secret, they obviously didnt give the toy companies any info on these characters being in the movie and thats commendable but man they gotta be kicking themselves because that is hundreds of millions left on the table from merchandising sales just thrown out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"