Rachel McAdams returns

I'm just going to spoiler tag this whole thing just to be safe.

I really think they missed a beat by not having Christine be revealed as Clea. I just think Rachel McAdams is so insanely talented and she has good chemistry/looks great with Benedict.

Also, obviously Stephen is drawn to her across different universes so having her (or at least her variant) revealed as Clea would have made sense to me.

The only thing I like about the casting of Charlize is that thank god they at least chose an age appropriate love interest and not some 20-something. With this and Jennifer Connelly in Top Gun, I'm loving that women in their mid-40s are coming through (not that mid-40s is old, but Hollywood has gross standards)

lol @ those comments about age appropriate relationships.
just lol
lmao

Marvel not giving her enough to do between two movies makes me think she should jump over to DC. She'd be great playing any one of a number of characters there.

I was today years old when I realized she was the same girl from Mean Girls

I was today years old when I realized she was the same girl from Mean Girls
She was also in a love triangle with Mobius and Rocket Raccoon in Wedding Crashers. :o

Loved seeing McAdams back again. She was great as usual and it was nice seeing her actually do something this time. Don’t understand what they’ll do with her character next without regressing her and Strange both so I’m nervous she won’t be showing up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"