Rachel McAdams returns

I‘d like that or her lying to him all the time about her heritage…but rumor has it that
Charlize Theron will appear as Clea (maybe as a variant)
Woah... I took the dip and read your spoiler. Omfg that would be amazing. She's one of my all time favorites.

Wow, that is some rumour! Would love if it happened.

I‘d like that or her lying to him all the time about her heritage…but rumor has it that
Charlize Theron will appear as Clea (maybe as a variant)
If that person in your spoiler is Clea, I want to be Dr. Strange IRL

I‘d prefer Rachel McAdams irl… never understood the overly admiration for the other

I‘d prefer Rachel McAdams irl… never understood the overly admiration for the other
:shrug:

I'll put the Kimmel interview in spoilers in case someone doesn't want to know who we're talking about. I think she's a knockout, smart, and very charming.

:funny:

Yalooh?

giphy.gif

I think it's a crime to have Rachel McAdams in your movie and not utilise her. I was so disappointed with her appearance in the first one - I liked her character just fine, but thought she'd be more involved.

I'd be happy if they take advantage of the multiverse to basically have a "do over" of the Christine character.
Yeah, I hope so. She was wasted first time out but they can fix that now. Even Natalie Portman is back and going to be given a lot more to do.

I believe Christine dies in the film. She is a throwaway character.

Well I personally hope she is
or was Clea, and not Charlize. I thought Rachel and Benedict had great chemistry together in the few scenes they had together and I want her to accompany Dr Strange in some shape or form. Maybe they can do this as ''Night Nurse''. While I appreciate Wong as Benedicts companion, I think Rachel would be a better companion because both are opposites in almost every way. Her lack of awareness of the weirdness of Dr Stranges world could create some great moments/reactions as a duo and to us, the audience.

The 1st Dr Strange, the worst parts were the humor. It just didn't fit in with the film and it wasn't particularly good. But the parts that were funny and particularly good in that regard were the scenes with Dr Strange and Christine. Christine being an ordinary person getting caught up in the mystical side of things is whats really relatable and serves as a great viewpoint for us the audience. Those scenes were funny because that's how we would react. It's authentic. And I want Christine, in any shape or form, to accompany Strange during large parts of the film and interact with him. They have one of the better relationships in all of Marvel but it's sadly not utilized as much/well.

The Strange and Christine stuff in 1st movie didn't work for me. Not cause of the actors, but because within the story the entire sub plot felt superfluous. If I want to count that as a romance, it was the worst MCU romance in one of the movies IMO

Christine doesn't look good on any of the posters, and is tiny in most of them.

she got a better role compare to the first one.

But i think Christine isn't written as a very interesting character, she's like an afterthought, and Marvel studios could have done so much more with Rachel McAdams.

I think it’s time for Christine to graduate to Night Nurse of the MCU. I don’t think she needs to just be a Strange supporting character.

Heck, give her a Disney+ series set in NYC akin to ER but with her MCU characters sprinkled in.

With Clea finally introduced, what role would she have in Ds3.

But i think Christine isn't written as a very interesting character, she's like an afterthought, and Marvel studios could have done so much more with Rachel McAdams.

McAdams is insanely talented and she hasn't hit that age bracket where Hollywood doesn't know what to do with them aside from playing moms, grannies and sidekicks. I don't know if her agent isn't purposely pushing for better-written roles or whether she's being more laidback since she's a mom now.

I like McAdams in both this and the first Doctor Strange but I still think she would have been an even better Pepper in Iron Man.

McAdams is really good, I don't expect her to return in future movies. They had a good farewell and really the connection is MCU made. Strange and Christine are not a comic thing.

]
I like McAdams in both this and the first Doctor Strange but I still think she would have been an even better Pepper in Iron Man.
I love Mcadams.
She was one of the best things about the first Sherlock film that RDJ did.
All of that having been said,
I Am Very Happy With The Excellent Pepper Potts That We Got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"