Smallville Re-watching Smallville Thread!

All 10 seasons of Smallville are now on Hulu.

I think that is a really bad list. No season 3 episodes on there really? Like 5 of the 10 best episodes are probly from season 3.

I read the Primer after and I didn't like that at all, seems like they were more a fan of Chloe than anyone.

I feel like there are severa types of Smallville fans, those that watched it for Clark & the Superman elements and those that loved the drama etc. I'm definitely in the former.

I read the Primer after and I didn't like that at all, seems like they were more a fan of Chloe than anyone.

I feel like there are severa types of Smallville fans, those that watched it for Clark & the Superman elements and those that loved the drama etc. I'm definitely in the former.

I am not a superman fan but I love smallville and a big reason was because of the realationship between clark and his parents and also lex and his dad and clark being his friend. With smallville season 3 you had a great episode with lex going crazy. You had the first 2 episodes of season 3 with a bad clark witch are maybe the 2 best episodes ever.

I was looking at old TV spots for "Star Trek Enterprise" season 1. Which lead me to reminisce about "Smallville"

I took a trip down memory lane at the TV promos for "Smallville"

[YT]kp-l-kXJ12M[/YT]

Today marks the 15th anniversary of Smallville's pilot airing on the WB network

October 16th

So I just got the complete series set and overall I love it but...... it's so hard to get the disc out without scratching them. Anybody else have this problem. I love the Daily Planet news paper that comes with it.

I started to rewatch it a while back but ended up dropping it for a bit before picking it back up again now. Just started season 4 and I'm actually liking this season quite a bit so far. Lois and even Jason are more interesting to me than Chloe and Pete.

Lois really kinda comes out of nowhere though, doesn't she? :funny:

I still put this show on some nights before bed. I guess this is one of those "comfort shows" for me haha.

I still put this show on some nights before bed. I guess this is one of those "comfort shows" for me haha.

I’ll watch an episode every now and then on Hulu. Great nostalgia!

I’ve been wondering if they will finally announce a complete series blu ray set this year on the 10th anniversary of the finale or the 20th anniversary of the premiere later this year.

It’s long overdue. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the show ended and going to be freaking 20 years since it premiered. I still remember how hyped I was and couldn’t wait to get out of school to catch the first episode.

The promotional material for the finale teased Superman so heavily that I was let down a bit that we never got a full screen shot of him that wasn’t CGI.

both Smallville and Gotham did the Superman and Batman finale similar. The hero is seen at the very end.

Shirt rip

A Guardian of The Night

Yep. After watching it air on TV, I was disappointed the way they went about it. Over time, I've come to accept it.

It would have been great to see Tom embrace the suit, but maybe he was afraid it would look cheesy on a TV budget. Idk.

Yep. After watching it air on TV, I was disappointed the way they went about it. Over time, I've come to accept it.

It would have been great to see Tom embrace the suit, but maybe he was afraid it would look cheesy on a TV budget. Idk.

The suit was actually the one from Superman Returns that Brandon Routh wore. The irony is Tom did wear part of the tights for a Charity campaign back in 2014 .
20210513_010727.jpg
Represent | Merchandise Shop

Last edited:
The promotional material for the finale teased Superman so heavily that I was let down a bit that we never got a full screen shot of him that wasn’t CGI.

both Smallville and Gotham did the Superman and Batman finale similar. The hero is seen at the very end.

Shirt rip

A Guardian of The Night

That first promo still gives me chills after all these years

I’ve been wondering if they will finally announce a complete series blu ray set this year on the 10th anniversary of the finale or the 20th anniversary of the premiere later this year.

It’s long overdue. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the show ended and going to be freaking 20 years since it premiered. I still remember how hyped I was and couldn’t wait to get out of school to catch the first episode.
Smallville: The Complete Series Arrives on Blu-ray in October
I knew it lol.

I've been hoping to replace those bulky DVD season sets for years! Awesome news. Maybe if this sells decent enough, the animated series may happen.
Screenshot_20210727-180839_Instagram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"