Ridin’ with Biden

Americans have a crap work ethic. :(

Americans have a crap work ethic. :(
Is that really so?

I think a lot of people are willing to work hard, but there's no hope. Most people in their 20s will never own a home and will be er get social security no matter how hard they work.

We also have a system that drains us. Everything is harder. No other rich country drowns people in health care paperwork like we do. People here have to worry more about crime, about traffic, etc. It's mentally exhausting. A few years ago the term "decision fatigue" was becoming commonplace but people stopped using it because it's inconvenient.

See also:

Last edited:
While this is encouraging, I believe Biden is still behind in key swing state polls. I have no doubt that Biden will likely win the popular vote, but until those state polls start looking friendlier I'm going to be super nervous about November. Hopefully, those polls improve as we get closer to the election.

President Joe Biden has been briefed on the earthquake, and he is monitoring potential impacts, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a post on X.

"The White House is in touch with federal, state, and local officials as we learn more," she added in the post.

Said on the news it’s the fourth strongest quake in this area since and including the 1700s.

Last edited:

I think that ideally, we shouldn't care what any of these celebrities about politics. It's far outside their area of expertise and demonstrable skill so they should not be expected to have a meaningful insight. They also have an incentive for attention seeking, which is not complementary to insight seeking.

Yeah, I don't look to celebrities for political advice.

US appeals court bars Biden's debt relief for students defrauded by colleges​

Biden administration preparing to announce new proposals to reduce, cancel student loan debt

And Republicans keep suing and getting rightwing courts to stop them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"