Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

The continuing idea that Pattinson is the youngest Batman we’ve gotten is so funny to me.

Pattinson was 33 when his casting was announced. Bale was 29.

A lot of that probably stems from Bale looking solidly thirty five by the time he was twenty five.

This is true. As someone who just turned 30, it’s unfathomable to me that Bale was my age when BB was in production.
I'm a tiny bit older than Christian is in American Psycho and look about twelve years old in comparison.

Am 19 but feel 60 lol, it's hard to believe but I've done basically nothing but soak in comic knowledge for the last 6 years

Just realising, because of all of you, that I'm Christian Bale age when Batman Begins hit. Wow.
And about the same weight too. But not distributed the same... hum. :csad:

It's crazy how time flies. If I'm not mistaken, TDK was the first movie I saw by driving by myself with my own car. And I was also already lurking on this forum, even if I registered years later.

As a Batman fan, 2007-2008 was a blessed era. I just want to live this again.
And I have a really good feeling that it could be soon hehe.

I'm 42. Remember going to see Batman 1989 with my Dad when it was released! So those of you in your late 20s and early 30s feeling old, rejoice :D

"Growing old is a privilege that some may never experience"

I’ve only seen Nolan’s Batman movies in the theater. Oh and the versus movie that we’re not supposed to talk about lol. I’m dying to get back into a theater to watch a new Batman movie damnit. I’ve seen thousands of movies in the cinema and nothing compares to a new Bats.

I'm gonna turn 28 this October, and I concur with everyone. Thinking back to when I was 12 going to see Begins in theater with my dad, being glued to the news sites and forums for a good 3 years until TDK finally came out, then going to a packed midnight screening with my sister when I was 15. That was a fun time.

AdLC51O.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"