The Bad Batch Season 2 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Yeah, I now want to live on Pabu
If a tidal wave gets me? Eh, worse ways to go I guess

But yeah, living on a tiny island in a highly active seismic area was probably not the best idea ever

Clearly the original settlement was designed to handle the tidal waves. Its just, they kind of expanded into the non safe areas.

Good Guys only use the stun setting on their rifles. That's how you know Crosshair is slowly having a change of heart. He's only murdering most of the people he shoots. But Dr. Goggles McPonytail was one of the lucky few.

If I had a nickel for every time an animated Star Wars show outclassed a live action Star Wars show this season, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t much, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

How does The Bad Batch have much better and more engaging writing/story and cover much more plot in one episode then the Mandalorian in half of its entire season?

If I had a nickel for every time an animated Star Wars show outclassed a live action Star Wars show this season, I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t much, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

How does The Bad Batch have much better and more engaging writing/story and cover much more plot in one episode then the Mandalorian in half of its entire season?
Honestly I've preferred Bad Batch every week since Mando premiered, Dave Filoni is just a much better showrunner than Favreau imo, I easily have preferred this, Tales, Rebels, and Clone Wars to any of the live action shows, except maybe Andor, but that wasn't even Favreau. It's a huge shame that so much of the fanbase still treats the animated content as less important.

Star Wars animated content has consistently outclassed their live action shows in my book and the past four weeks have been no exception. The only live action show I put in the same ballpark is Andor. Otherwise, Clone Wars, Rebels, Bad Batch, and Tales I consider to be far more engaging and thoughtful on a regular basis. Yeah, there are episodes that aren't good, but with the exception of Andor, nothing in live action Star Wars TV hits the spot for me like The Siege of Mandalore, Twilight of the Apprentice, The Solitary Clone, The Wrong Jedi, Trials of the Darksaber, The Battle of Umbara, and many more I could keep naming for a while.

Sticking with my theory that Omega is a strand-cast of Emerie and Jango Fett. Her being an early strand-cast is one of the main options why everyone would still think she's so important. Especially since they aren't very interested in other clones or the rest of the Bad Batch anymore.

Laat episode was very solid again. Season two in general has been a huge improvement. Can't wait for the finale!

I need to catch up on this, sounds like this will scratch my SW itch better than Mando season 3 is doing at the moment, not syaing thats bad but its taken a dip in quality of writing compared to season 1 and 2. Glad Bad Batch is appearing to keep people happy though as I loved the first season.

"But we'll only have thirty seconds, so we'll have to be precise." Followed by all slow turning on Wrecker got me good.

Krennic appearance is a nice touch.

Last edited:
So... they gonna announce a Rex show where halfway through, we'll devote episodes to the Bad Batch POV and have them save Omega there? :o

And now the wait begins. Gonna miss this show coming out. Hope we see it again next year.

Damn, didn't even get a reunion with Crosshair before things went downhill for them, didn't expect to lose a member of the Batch this season.

I binged the last 2 episodes with Mandalorian so it’s been a fun Star Wars session. Things got serious from early on in that final episode. :csad: There HAS to be a season 3 now with how they left it at the end. This season has been very good, getting better as it went on. I’m up for more Star Wars animation if it’s on this level.

F**k you, Saw Gerrera. Your reckless, shortsighted insurgence not only rendered the main characters entire mission to track and locate Crosshair completely obsolete, it also got one of the The Bad Batch killed. Seriously, f**k you. I’ll never forgive you for that.

Tech dying made me so mad, I almost considered pulling an “Eric from Blind Wave”
pausing the episode and walking around for a bit before resuming the episode.

To top it all off, Cid betrays our beloved characters to the Empire and Omega gets captured. F**k you, too, Cid.

I am not okay.

Still, great finale, though. Season three can’t get here soon enough.

The betrayal didn’t seem quite right after all this time. Seemed too obvious for them to ever actually go there after the warnings.

Can’t afford to lose any more from this Batch. :waa:Need Crosshair back onside

F**k you, Saw Gerrera. Your reckless, shortsighted insurgence not only rendered the main characters entire mission to track and locate Crosshair completely obsolete, it also got one of the The Bad Batch killed. Seriously, f**k you. I’ll never forgive you for that.

Tech dying made me so mad, I almost considered pulling an “Eric from Blind Wave”
pausing the episode and walking around for a bit before resuming the episode.

To top it all off, Cid betrays our beloved characters to the Empire and Omega gets captured. F**k you, too, Cid.

I am not okay.

Still, great finale, though. Season three can’t get here soon enough.
It's a real shame that Saw has about 17 years of plot armor right now, I could settle for a member of the Batch causing one of his numerous injuries though.

Eh, Hunter fell off a mountain last season, and he was fine.

Tech just replaced Crosshair as the lead candidate for Dark Trooper conversion.

I just caught up now that the season has wrapped up and does anyone else have the sinking feeling that Bad Batch is essentially going to be kind of like a longer and more drawn out version of Rogue One where all the main characters end up biting the dust? :csad:

I just caught up now that the season has wrapped up and does anyone else have the sinking feeling that Bad Batch is essentially going to be kind of like a longer and more drawn out version of Rogue One where all the main characters end up biting the dust? :csad:
I've had this feeling for awhile, didn't expect it to start this soon though. Though upon reflection I'm only about 60% sure Tech is really dead, kind of hope he is though, it adds very real stakes to the show going forward knowing that our main characters are not safe.

I've had this feeling for awhile, didn't expect it to start this soon though. Though upon reflection I'm only about 60% sure Tech is really dead, kind of hope he is though, it adds very real stakes to the show going forward knowing that our main characters are not safe.
I agree, and it also ties in with the whole point of the clones is that apart from being more intelligent and skilled in combat than droids, they're also expendable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"