Shazam Shazam General Discussion and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Fall:

Dif5oFnU8AA4aJa.jpg

Dale Eaglesham rocks! When he and Johns was on JSA it was top of the pile for me!

I really hope Superman makes an appearance in this.

I really want cameos and such to not really be a thing for awhile in DC movies moving forward but I think Billy meeting Supes is important. It makes sense.
It wouldn’t just be there just to connect movies.

Last edited:
Those pics are doing nothing for me in terms of heightening my anticipation for the movie so I hope the teaser trailer does the job to get me back on the hype train. It's also gonna be interesting to see just how goofy the movie will be. I hope it's not overkill.

I'm not sure Superman making an appearance would be a good thing. It will invite a lot of comparisons that will make Superman look even worse. I have a feeling Shazam will do a better job as a hero than Superman did on his first day in Man of Steel. Shazam could end up being a meme as the good Superman lol

That's why you could have Sup giving him some advice on the field, and prevent Billy from going through the s*** he went through himself.

I'm not sure Superman making an appearance would be a good thing. It will invite a lot of comparisons that will make Superman look even worse. I have a feeling Shazam will do a better job as a hero than Superman did on his first day in Man of Steel. Shazam could end up being a meme as the good Superman lol

Oh... You're gonna be fun before you're banned.

Eh. I don't see any issues with say, Shazam inspiring Superman in some ways, and Superman inspiring Shazam.

I hope we'll get something official today. A teaser, proper trailer or any footage.
This is the first and last Comic Con for Shazam! after all.

People need to hear the name and learn about him sooner. Because for now, with either name people will think about 'songs' (Carol or the app). :funny:

They're playing the trailer, hope they officially release it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"