Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

..Well, yeah.
GIF-Conceding-Lumbergh-Office-Office-Space-OK-Ok-then-Uh-yeah-Umm-Well-then-GIF.gif

I'm saying the length of the scene. It was around 18 minutes but it felt like five to me.

Now that you mention it, I feel the same way. Probably because so much was happening at once

Yeah I thought they would've added it to the belt, but I guess they wanted to reference the 60s cartoon where he had it on his Webshooter.
Oh cool! Didn't know that. Any link to see it?

I wonder if he'll use it on the web shooter for Homecoming, or maybe get added to the belt.

Yup. If only we can pause the movie lol. Looks interesting.

Anybody else notice that the Spidey head that replaces the 'o' in the Homecoming title looks similar to this Spider signal thing in the post-credits? Also MDS is right, it does kinda look like some kind of interface with the row of symbols that wrap around the signal.

Last edited:
^ Yup!! Caught that. The connection is so cool.

Spidey-Signal kinda looked like an interface of some sort.

It did, and I'm kinda hoping it's not. I can't see Spidey swiping buttons on a holographic interface the way Tony does. Still, it's better than no Spider-Signal. Still very excited that they actually did it!

I wanted a spider signal of some sort for the Marvel reboot, so I'm a happy camper. Hopefully we see more of it in the solo.

We're probably going to be getting a lot of this

:
Spider-Man%27s_Spider-Signal_from_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_%28Animated_Series%29_Season_1_1_001.png

:hmr:

Speaking of which, I'd love to see Spidey catching thugs like Marko (pre-powers) to plant seeds for future movies.

I mentioned the Spider signal to a co-worker a couple of weeks ago while we were discussing the movie at work.

He ended up going to see the movie with me and we both went nuts when we saw it at the end.

Last edited:
I mentioned the Spider signal to a co-worker a couple of weeks ago while we were discussing the movie at work.

He ended up going to see the movie and we both went nuts when we saw it at the end.
You're back! Tom is bringing everybody back together!

Looking forward to the new and improved, to me, Peter/Spidey after the little sample we got in CW. Hopefully Sony gives MS/Feige total creative control.

I gotta say folks, I only warmed to Garfield in TASM2, but I warmed to Holland straight away. Holland's Peter seems endearing, genuinely heroic and with all the charms of being an excited and curious young man.

The webshooters themselves seem to have the same symbols as the Spider signal looking closer, and they're glowing with a hologram spinning around it. (I've acuired a good quality clip on YT) I wonder if this means that the Webshooters Stark created are super hi-tech (like the USM cartoon) and have many different functions/uses that Peter will discover in Homecoming. Maybe Tony will explain it to him.

What's with the stubble on Cap? Looks wrong. Feels wrong.

Looking forward to the new and improved, to me, Peter/Spidey after the little sample we got in CW. Hopefully Sony gives MS/Feige total creative control.
Feige:
Well, I’ve known all those people for a very long time. Amy Pascal, Tom Rothman, who runs Sony now, I’ve known for years. So, it’s been great. They really are supportive in allowing us to make the creative decisions to make [Spider-Man: Homecoming], but they’ve been great partners. So far so good on that movie.
http://www.heyuguys.com/kevin-feige-on-nick-fury-and-spider-man-deal/

I love that Peter was wearing a 'mathletes' shirt in the post credit scenes. He is such a nerd!

There's a lot going on with the new web shooter. The edge of the spider signal has other features around it.

There's a lot going on with the new web shooter. The edge of the spider signal has other features around it.

Saw that too, my first thought was he would have different webs for different functions that he could swipe though quickly.

I gotta say folks, I only warmed to Garfield in TASM2, but I warmed to Holland straight away. Holland's Peter seems endearing, genuinely heroic and with all the charms of being an excited and curious young man.

yep!! he's how Peter should be.

Saw that too, my first thought was he would have different webs for different functions that he could swipe though quickly.
- Electric webs- dense webs
- Different web volumes and shapes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"