Homecoming Spider-Man in Civil War Discussion|Reactions|Spoilers

- Electric webs- dense webs
- Different web volumes and shapes

Imagine, it has a Skii Web module also :o
pXX68.png

I'd love to see those. Tired of movie Spideys not getting creative.

Good find AvengingSpider. Would like to see those on film.

I'd love to see those. Tired of movie Spideys not getting creative.
I absolutely agree. I want spider signals - which we have already, spider tracers and creativity with the webs. Bring all the creative juice to the character.

I just had an idea,

In teh post credits scene Aunt May says "Is there anything else you wanna tell me??" and she smiles.

I feel like that was a subtle nod to how she MAY know that he's Spider-Man and is just being awesome by letting him think he's keeping the secret.

She knows. She just wants to make Peter think he's hiding it from her. :oldrazz:

I think Marissa Tomei's Aunt May is pretty awesome in general so far from what we've seen from her. It's weird how instantly it works, but there's vibrancy and liveliness with young Pete's energy on screen and hers as well.

Anyone else like his Peter Parker even more than his Spider-Man? He's already the best Peter Parker IMO. Had a grin on my face the whole time Peter was on screen.

Where tf is that Avatar from? It's so sexy!

Is it me or part of Tom's speech about responsability, parts of it came from Ben's speech of responsability from the first few issues of Ultimate?

Tom Holland was amazing as Spider-man. The crowd in my theater loved him.

I didn't realize it at first but the scene where cap and spider talk about where they're from it seems like an homage to this:
spider-man-rubble-108744.png

and that's awesome

With the strength Spidey showed in this movie, I'd like his solo movie to do that sequence. Have his villain crush him with that heavy machinery and escape, and Spidey has no choice but to focus his strength and throw it off.

We sort of get a scene like that when Cap drops that weight on top of Spidey, and he catches it. Definitely up for a recreation of that exact panel though.

I thought it was OOC for super-nerd Peter to not know what an AT-AT is and that couldn’t remember what Hoth was called?
Maybe it would been best to have Peter say 'Guys do you remember the best American epic space opera film of all time, Empire Strikes back? blabla' And Rhodey annoyed, would have been like 'Your point,kid?!'.

Maybe we can just attribute it to Peter just being very excited as he fights a giant. I know I often forget certain terms when I have a conversation with someone, and I friggin' know what it's called.

I thought it was OOC for super-nerd Peter to not know what an AT-AT is and that couldn’t remember what Hoth was called?
Maybe it would been best to have Peter say 'Guys do you remember the best American epic space opera film of all time, Empire Strikes back? blabla' And Rhodey annoyed, would have been like 'Your point,kid?!'.

I took it as an aid for the general audience, letting them know the exact scene they were referring to, as Hoth and ATAT might've gone over their heads, I could be wrong tho.

I forgot how he initially brought up ESB, but the way he talked about it was like he's a young kid and that's an old movie, and not a movie he grew up with.

Here's the thing, Star Wars is such a huuuuge part of pop culture. Peter (at least when he starts out) isn't supposed to be pop culture savvy. So in a way, not knowing Star Wars makes him more of an outsider.

Imagine, it has a Skii Web module also :o
pXX68.png

Web tornado, no.
Web shield, no.
Parachute, possibly.
Safety net, already seen in other movies so I'm assuming they'll follow suit. (Spider-Man 2 train scene)
Barrier, Spider-Man 3 clothesline scene was similar? But yes.
Skies, no.
Raft, no.
Club, no.
Ball, again train scene in Spider-Man 2.
Sticky glue? No. But webbing that people walk in and get stuck in, yes.

Being a nerd and a geek are two very different things. Peter can still be a smart nerd who is well-versed in math and science, but not be geeky about Star Wars and etc.

Also, maybe he's more of a Star Trek Fan. :funny:

Or maybe Peter just doesn't give a **** about Star Wars? And I think the "really old movie" part of that reference was intentional to emphasize how young he is.

Web tornado, no.
Web shield, no.
Parachute, possibly.
Safety net, already seen in other movies so I'm assuming they'll follow suit. (Spider-Man 2 train scene)
Barrier, Spider-Man 3 clothesline scene was similar? But yes.
Skies, no.
Raft, no.
Club, no.
Ball, again train scene in Spider-Man 2.
Sticky glue? No. But webbing that people walk in and get stuck in, yes.
how about...?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"