Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen%20Shot%202017-12-18%20at%2012.37.06%20PM.png

*Link was broken.*

Sorry for reposting, couldn't edit the original post because the thread got closed.

It's funny, since the fox deal happened I've been more keen on this.

Maybe because it should provide hope for marvel going forward in the video game medium?

It's funny, since the fox deal happened I've been more keen on this.

Maybe because it should provide hope for marvel going forward in the video game medium?

I'm hopeful that we will get a triple-A X-men game down the line. There's so much potential it's crazy

what costumes are confirmed so far?

any new updates?

I'm hopeful that we will get a triple-A X-men game down the line. There's so much potential it's crazy

Yeah me too but I've also been waiting for an iron man video game for ages and it looks like I'll be waiting for a considerable time yet

Yeah me too but I've also been waiting for an iron man video game for ages and it looks like I'll be waiting for a considerable time yet

I am hoping for a proper sequel to Ultimate Alliance the Civil War one was so different. I want one that connects to the 1st story that felt original.

or a updated version of War Gems.

If I recall correctly, Marvel said the made a conscious decision to stop games that are cash grabs and only focus on putting out quality games similar to the level of quality the MCU films are at. Hopefully, this new Spidey game is not only the start of that but a big success for them so they can really see how hungry people like us are for great Marvel games.

No movie tie-ins ever needed again. Just have the video games be their own universe (not necessarily connected to each other if it doesn't make sense) then just get great studios with people leading the projects that not only understand the character/s they are working with but the stories they are wanting to tell.

They do that and it will be another endless money pit for Marvel/Disney.

Yeah those movie tie ins were horrible.

I just want to see more open world games. The Lego games got it. Mostly.

I feel like everyone, especially the fans, know what we want but for some reason marvel isn't quite delivering there yet but as you said fingers crossed that this is the first proper one

Yeah those movie tie ins were horrible.

I just want to see more open world games. The Lego games got it. Mostly.

I feel like everyone, especially the fans, know what we want but for some reason marvel isn't quite delivering there yet but as you said fingers crossed that this is the first proper one

What exactly do LEGO games nail in that regard? They're as plain as it gets in terms of open world hubs. They have nice puzzles to solve but that's about it, the quest variety is a joke. But that's not really an issue because they target a different audience (kids).

I do, however, get 10 times the immersion swinging around as Spidey in LEGO Marvels Avengers than playing TASM2 or any of the other Spidey games out there.

when is the next possibility of gameplay footage? if this game is released in the spring, that would make it very soon

What exactly do LEGO games nail in that regard? They're as plain as it gets in terms of open world hubs. They have nice puzzles to solve but that's about it, the quest variety is a joke. But that's not really an issue because they target a different audience (kids).

I do, however, get 10 times the immersion swinging around as Spidey in LEGO Marvels Avengers than playing TASM2 or any of the other Spidey games out there.

The huge cast, the feel of the hub city, the sense of fun and explorations. The thrill of being in the marvel u

I can almost guarantee Miles will be the DLC. Calling it now

I think Miles will be more than simply DLC. Seems like the character will have a big (if not immediately playable) role within the game itself.

I hope so! That would make me a very happy chicken!

I'm dying to use that venom blast

I like that this is its own world and hopefully Miles is playable cause he’s a cool character.

Cannot wait for this. The gaming history of Spider-man has been so mixed but all pointers suggest, this will be the whole package.

It's fair to assume that their playthroughs will wildly differ from our playthroughs. They're probably doing quality assurance at the same time instead of merely enjoying the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"