The Official PS4 Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience, the AAAs will come to Plus eventually. In the early days of Plus on PS3 it was classics for a while. I have liked alot of the indies Sony has offered, although there certainly has been duds.

I drove through snow today and it kinda makes me wanna play driveclub again.

I drove through snow today and it kinda makes me wanna play driveclub again.
I actually had that craving this past weekend as I was telling my friend I needed to race in that game again. It'd been a while.

I actually had that craving this past weekend as I was telling my friend I needed to race in that game again. It'd been a while.
do it up man!

were you also driving through some crazy weather or did you just have a regular return-to-play craving

do it up man!

were you also driving through some crazy weather or did you just have a regular return-to-play craving
Yeah I was playing this weekend already. It's still in my system right now actually :hehe: But I still need to finish The Order too.

And I was watching some of my Share video clips of me driving on my phone I think, I was just like "Gah, I need to race." ha

Yeah I was playing this weekend already. It's still in my system right now actually :hehe: But I still need to finish The Order too.

And I was watching some of my Share video clips of me driving on my phone I think, I was just like "Gah, I need to race." ha
word man. i've been a cod drone for most of this gen but I stopped playing ever since I unintentionally deleted a really good match that I had saved. totally broke me.

word man. i've been a cod drone for most of this gen but I stopped playing ever since I unintentionally deleted a really good match that I had saved. totally broke me.
I accidentally deleted some really good runs of Resogun I had, and some funny moments of me talking sh** to my friends in GTA V. Too bad there's no way to get them back somehow through Share.

In the beginning when Share didn't always work right, sometimes I'd press Share but it saved the first 15 of my session and not the last 15, or sometimes no video at all and I would be so sad. I got some insane glitches in NFS Rivals that I didn't get to save. Even though I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers when pressing Share. :csad:

I accidentally deleted some really good runs of Resogun I had, and some funny moments of me talking sh** to my friends in GTA V. Too bad there's no way to get them back somehow through Share.

In the beginning when Share didn't always work right, sometimes I'd press Share but it saved the first 15 of my session and not the last 15, or sometimes no video at all and I would be so sad. I got some insane glitches in NFS Rivals that I didn't get to save. Even though I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers when pressing Share. :csad:
damn man, that sucks. whenever I was using the share button though I never had problems really, that I can recall. but it's not every day I had a match as memorable as I did that day in cod. top player, AND final kill, ANDDD it was hardcore team deathmatch. plus I accidentally killed a teammate too. but anyways, things happen. that's not the worst thing to happen to me this year.

I was thinking we where going to get a $50 price cut on the system annoced at E3 but this batman thing is like just has good because you can get the system for the same 4 but with the game so its like getting the game for free and this is a big game.

I was thinking we where going to get a $50 price cut on the system annoced at E3 but this batman thing is like just has good because you can get the system for the same 4 but with the game so its like getting the game for free and this is a big game.
I've been wondering this for a while spiderman2 no offense at all, but do you type from a phone with a crappy autocorrect or is English a 2nd language to you? Just about every post I've seen from you is riddled with spelling bulletholes. :hehe:

I have to admit none of the ps4 games interest me this month. On the other hand, both dishonored and monsterbag will make up for that...

I've been wondering this for a while spiderman2 no offense at all, but do you type from a phone with a crappy autocorrect or is English a 2nd language to you? Just about every post I've seen from you is riddled with spelling bulletholes. :hehe:

:csad::csad: No I just cant spell worth crap never been able to spell. I think I am dyslexic or something and I tend to also make a lot of typos where I don't notices in till after words witch makes my spelling look even worse then it already is. Lucky my reading is a million times better then my spelling hu this gets so old the spelling stuff.

:csad::csad: No I just cant spell worth crap never been able to spell. I think I am dyslexic or something and I tend to also make a lot of typos where I don't notices in till after words witch makes my spelling look even worse then it already is. Lucky my reading is a million times better then my spelling hu this gets so old the spelling stuff.
OK, thanks for the response man. I didn't want to offend in any way, I also thought it could be something else and you didn't need to specify what exactly but thanks for sharing. I was just always curious if you only typed from your phone or if English was your 2nd language, I've got my own imperfections as well like a mild hearing loss and I had to do speech therapy when I was little (oh, good times ha) as well, so no worries. :yay:

so, Gamestop has Drive Club for $20 new.

worth picking up at that price?

Absolutely. In my opinion at least.

But we all know my opinion is the only one that matters. :o

thanks!

so can you customize the look ( color, design, etc. ) of your car?

is it a first person view racing game or 3rd person?

thanks!

so can you customize the look ( color, design, etc. ) of your car?

is it a first person view racing game or 3rd person?
There's something like 5 different views I think (1st person hood/in-car, 3rd person with different distances), 1st person in the car view is my favorite for these kinds of racers. A clip of me having a funny moment in it (with the great weather patch :up:)And one of my best runs early on when I got the game (as far as how good I drifted around corners on this track)

Car customization is there but it's very basic, you can change colors, stickers on the car, but no in-depth engine customization stuff but that never bothered me. I love it. All the updates really improved the game a couple levels from when it was first released.

so, Gamestop has Drive Club for $20 new.

worth picking up at that price?
I would definitely get it at that price

best graphics on a console I've ever seen. surpassed probably by the order but i haven't played that

There's something like 5 different views I think (1st person hood/in-car, 3rd person with different distances), 1st person in the car view is my favorite for these kinds of racers. A clip of me having a funny moment in it (with the great weather patch :up:)And one of my best runs early on when I got the game (as far as how good I drifted around corners on this track)

Car customization is there but it's very basic, you can change colors, stickers on the car, but no in-depth engine customization stuff but that never bothered me. I love it. All the updates really improved the game a couple levels from when it was first released.

thanks!

I would definitely get it at that price

best graphics on a console I've ever seen. surpassed probably by the order but i haven't played that

yeah. for that price, I might pick it up.

Now, the other question is..........do I pick up Destiny for $30??

hmmmmm........

thanks!

yeah. for that price, I might pick it up.

Now, the other question is..........do I pick up Destiny for $30??

hmmmmm........

have you played it? if you want to, then go for it.
Destiny is more fun with friends that's for sure. A good game overall definitely. I think that price is legit too. :up: I got it for that price as well when my colleague was gonna trade it in but he sold it to me instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"