The Official PS4 Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get my brother to play The Last of Us since it came out on PS3, but he's always refuse. It's just not his type of game (he doesn't even really like Uncharted). Last week I finally got him to agree to play just the opening of The Last of Us on PS4. Three days later he finished the game and said that it was the best thing he's ever played, lol.
the friend that i'm talking about doesn't even touch single player in games. if he plays a game and finds out its single player, he'll never play it again.

and tlou is his favorite game. that's pretty telling about the game's multiplayer imo. he said one of the reasons he got a Ps4 was so that he could play games with me, and I promised him I'd buy tlour once he gets a Ps4 and I get, which he did but I'm still unemployed only now he's buying the damn game for me lol.

I remember someone in here was asking about PS4 bundles some time ago :up:

Badass Arkham Knight bundle is badass.

16798011749_39e4f43d6c_z.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015...ited-edition-batman-arkham-knight-ps4-bundle/

That controller is nice too. :up:

Hey, maybe there will be a similar faceplate available soon, then you can spray paint the rest :up: :funny:

Yeah also PS4 Batman design looks like 75 year anniversary, which is awesome!

I really hope they release a faceplate for the black console.

Is there some reason why none of the LE PS4s have a design on both the top and the bottom of the console?

oh, my god...

so this isn't just a japanese limited edition is it? this is another worldwide bundle akin to destiny?

The link is the US Blog. This wouldn't be a Japanese exclusive anyway, I don't think Arkham or Batman are particularly big there.

Never mind I thought it did.
it's all good. :up:
Is there some reason why none of the LE PS4s have a design on both the top and the bottom of the console?
top and bottom?

The link is the US Blog. This wouldn't be a Japanese exclusive anyway, I don't think Arkham or Batman are particularly big there.
word. so we may have another destiny on our hands. and sony said that last september was their best month since launch.

japan and korea get a lot of the cool bundles though. dragon quest, mgs5, etc.

Yeah, every bundle I've seen only has a design (like the Batman silhouette here) on the top section, but I don't think I've seen any bundle that has any design on the bottom section.
I think it's because that faceplate is replaceable, the bottom and larger part isn't.

Cool Arkham console. Wasn't expecting one.

Cool Arkham console. Wasn't expecting one.
two face found this one as well

Whilst conducting our weekly Amazon Arkham Knight price check, we stumbled upon these cool looking adhesive console skins for the PS4. We’re not sure how they will work around the PS4′s touchpad, but for £10 we’re definitely thinking of picking some up.
from:http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=496183&page=4

Nice. So that one's a skin?

so with the latest update, you can hook up an external hdd and backup your data?

and that includes your game saves, DLC, digital games, and physical game installs?

Hopefully it won't be noticeable. Keep in mind that Sony probably repairs thousands of PS4's every week, so they might not even care enough to check. Unless it's like something really obvious and problematic.

Hell, you might not even get your PS4 back.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping happens. Wouldn't mind getting a fresh one to replace mine. Kind of feels like I got a faulty PS4 (this wasn't the first issue I had with it).

Then again, maybe it was fate that it broke. If things don't go well with my warranty, maybe I'll replace it with this version. Heck, I may even put down a pre-order just in case and maybe trade in my old one. I originally planned on waiting for Arkham Knight to get a PS4 in the event they made something like this.

the Batman PS4 is pretty bada** looking!

if I didn't already have a PS4, I'd definitely be getting that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"