The Official PS4 Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah, thought so. the name rang a bell......lol

speaking of a Square fighting game...........still waiting for an hd remaster of Dissidia.

or even better yet, a next gen Dissidia game. THAT would be a PS4 exclusive fighting game I'd get excited for!!

I'd love to see them bring back Nightmare Creatures, or Syphon Filter. I loved those games.

Syphon Filter would be great to see come back, I'm really itching for another MediEvil as well. Any classic PS1 Sony series would be great to see again. Jersey Devil was severely underrated!

how bout.......another Breath of Fire game??

That ain't no Sony franchise! That's Capcom...and we know how they treat their IPs nowadays.

they'll let you start with one party member, then charge you for each additional member DLC. :o

they'll let you start with one party member, then charge you for each additional member DLC. :o

On disc DLC too and then add MegaMan costumes but continue to never make another MegaMan. Capcom? More like Crapcom.

On disc DLC too and then add MegaMan costumes but continue to never make another MegaMan. Capcom? More like Crapcom.

oh! and if you want to customize the color of your costumes or weapons........got to pay for that too!!

how bout.......another Breath of Fire game??

They actually announced Breath of Fire VI a couple months ago!

[BLACKOUT]For phones.[/BLACKOUT]

[BLACKOUT]...I'm so sorry. :[[/BLACKOUT]

Do all digital game downloads take a long time,I got Killzone:Shadowfall and Lego Marvel on disc and took me a short while to download&install the games but then took almost a whole day to download DC Universe Online plus it's update file then almost another day to fully download the full thing.

I've been wanting to go more digital for a while but how long would it have took IF I had digitally downloaded Killzone or Lego?

Do all digital game downloads take a long time,I got Killzone:Shadowfall and Lego Marvel on disc and took me a short while to download&install the games but then took almost a whole day to download DC Universe Online plus it's update file then almost another day to fully download the full thing.

I've been wanting to go more digital for a while but how long would it have took IF I had digitally downloaded Killzone or Lego?

I got my PS4 at the weekend. Had a code to digitally download Battlefield 4, it took 2 days to install the 36GB before I could access the full game. Was only able to play the start of the campaign up to that point.

My PS4 didnt take nearly as long to download stuff. I only have the F2P stuff but they all went relatively fast. Defintely not more than a day. More like half a day for DCuO

Yeah, my PS4 downloaded and installed FF14 in under an hour, about 25-30 mins I believe.

Yeah, it might be a problem with your internet. When I first hooked mine up (and when I changed the HD) I downloaded/installed like 5 games, included Killzone and DCUO, overnight.

It's most definitely their connection. Whether it's how much speed he actually gets or if they are limiting the amount of bandwidth per second. Everything I've download is very quick on a 25MB/s connection.

I highly recommend Tomb Raider DE on PS4, I have both versions and holy crap, it's one hell of an improvement. The framerate is so smooth and clean, colors seem so much brighter, feels like a whole new game honestly. I spent so much more time just exploring the setting because of how clean it all looked. The devs definitely did not half-ass this upgrade. It's almost like a pseudo Uncharted-for-PS4 demonstration but still awesome in its own right. If Tomb Raider DE is even a quarter or half of what Uncharted PS4 or inFamous will feel like then it will be one hell of an experience down the road. I'm so glad a sequel got greenlit, this game is very well done. :up:

Yeah, my PS4 downloaded and installed FF14 in under an hour, about 25-30 mins I believe.
I was trying to get the FF14 beta the other night but I had to cancel it, I can't remember how many hours it said but I was like "F*** that" when I saw the time but then again, my internet was acting very wonky the last couple days and my downloads speeds went down the drain. And I had no idea why. It's seem to go back to normal now but I hope it's just a fluke in our service 'cause it was unbearable. Sites would load on my computer, but streaming videos was impossible. I had to be patient for almost 2 hours before I my download speeds came back so I could watch the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer in HD! Gah! Ha.

I downloaded Warframe and it says it installed and the update file was updated but I started up the game and it's downloading the updates..I have to wait for the whole thing while on the menu?

Hi,anyone else here had the error CE-34878-0
I was playing battlefield 4 when it just randomly popped up and stopped my game.
I have already lost my game progress on this once..which was a pain as i'd nearly completed it.

I love my ps4..but i never had as many problems with the ps3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"