The Official PS4 Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it looks like I spoke too soon. Destiny's not on sale for that price anymore and Drive Club isn't available at my local GS.

:(

Don't know if you shop online like me but Destiny is 29.99 on Amazon, and from there you could at least price match with a place like Best Buy if you went in instead.

Don't know if you shop online like me but Destiny is 29.99 on Amazon, and from there you could at least price match with a place like Best Buy if you went in instead.

thanks for letting me know about the Amz price.

I wanna get a 3TB hard drive for this thing. it's bound to run outta space sooner or later.

do they even make 3TB internal drives?

Yeah, if I remember right, it has to be 2.5 inches.

I have no clue if laptop drives go that high yet. I think 1.5 is good enough for me. Install times for my physical copy games are so quick I usually don't trip about deleting an app here and there if I haven't played it in a while. And I keep my Share folder up to date and make my videos often before letting them get outta hand.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about all this HDD stuff, it seems stressful.

No, because I delete stuff.
a lot of the stuff i delete to make room for other stuff i end up re-getting I stuff that deleted and go on an ongoing cycle of deletion. it's better to have more space.

Considering how I've not spent a dime on more HDD space, I can't say I concur.

Well, I bought DriveClub today. Gamestop has it on sale for 19.99 "new". But in this case, new means the display copy (read: the one employees take home and return, and a case manhandled by customers).

I hate Gamestop, but that seemed like a pretty good deal. Even if it is actually used.

Downloading the 7 GB patch now.

should have bought it elsewhere then. I would have

Well, I bought DriveClub today. Gamestop has it on sale for 19.99 "new". But in this case, new means the display copy (read: the one employees take home and return, and a case manhandled by customers).

I hate Gamestop, but that seemed like a pretty good deal. Even if it is actually used.

join my club!

my GS didn't have it. :(

I have a 1TB hdd installed in my PS4 and that's plenty for me.

it's so fast and easy to delete old physical game installs and then reinstall them later if needed.

or club Holland Oats....

:mnm:

That was weird. About to play the event, then I get disc error. Then my PS4 freezes. Now the disc makes all kinds of weird noises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"