Spider-Man (PS4) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very impressed with the raft sequence. I loved the small detail that Spidey kicked a prisoner back in a cell, especially because it was player initiated and I trust that people can have lots of creative fun in the game. also the web zips look a lot better now, I don't know what they did between 2017 E3 and now, but they made them look cool. the villains look awesome, Rhino's new skin show is a bit odd but that's a nitpick

my big criticism now is about the combat. half of it looks great. half of it looks off-putting. it's just that the combination of realistic character models and realistic animations combined with lots of unrealistic cartoony animations doesn't work for me. one moment I see a realistic athletic build doing some agile but plausible ass kicking, and then suddenly he hovers in air by punching a thug and can even stay still in air while he web pulls a person to him. If this game had like Brad Bird design style that would be just fine. this here is just mac n cheese on top of a well crafted pasta dish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"