Suicide Squad Merchandise Thread

The Joker statue really doesn't looks good...cancelled my perorder after seeing the picture.

The rest looks great! Was definitely getting Boomerang & Harley before the reveal and now I'll add Katana. Croc and Deadshot are also nice, but it'll be a money issue in the end...

Yeah, the Joker statue is definitely the weakest one. His face looks off.

They should have gone with his silver jacket outfit or the tuxedo.

I am a little sad we woun't see LEGO sets based on the movie, but it makes sense because of the theme, tone and name of the movie.
But a least, it looks like Lego will bring the comic-counterparts of major players into sets by the time the film hits:
The Gotham City Cycle set will have Harley Quinn and Deadshot while reports from NY ToyFair have another set full of Suicide Squad members, the Killer Croc’s Sewer Smash will feature Killer Croc, Captain Boomerang & Katana.

While this is not directly movie-related, it's still kinda cool :)

I want a statue of Joker in the tuxedo like in Greens avvy :up:

I was very disappointed with the joker statue...All the others look great except for that one... I was hoping for a better pose and a better face.
At $150, I might have bought one if it looked really good. I am looking forward to the Pop! vinyl figures for SS.

POP! figures:

CaTHRR7UUAAoYBE.jpg

Looks like Slipknot and Enchantress won't be part of the first wave.

POP! figures:

CaTHRR7UUAAoYBE.jpg

Looks like Slipknot and Enchantress won't be part of the first wave.

Boomerang is my favorite...again. And nice to see some El Diablo merchandise. Wondering about the lack of Enchantress, but chances are good she'll appear in a later wave, probably with the main villain (woun't say his name here) and maybe even Waller.

The grand dame of the Suicide Squad, the unhinged Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) comes all tatted up and extremely well-armed. In addition to her explosive collar (used to keep the villains in check during their missions), the figure includes a pistol and, of course, her hammer.
She got her hammer! :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"