Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I had to work, did they give us anything??

icegif-38.gif

Bought season one on Blu ray today at Best Buy. Can’t wait to rewatch the season.

Thinking about Clark and Lana’s relationship I really love that it truly feels like an adult friendship between the two. I mean yes they used to date and those feelings are going to be there but they’ve moved on and found their soul mates and had children. So it’s nice compared to the drama between Clark and Lana on Smallville.

What I would give for some newsworthy updates right about now.

Unless I'm mistaken, shouldn't the production team already be working on 2x03 or 2x04 by now?

Melissa Benoist basically said she’s open to appear on S&L if the story is right. Todd Helbing make it happen.

Dewan plays John Nolan's current girlfriend on The Rookie. Looks like it won't last. :ninja:

More Jenna is always a good thing. Pleasantly surprised she'll be in season 2

Oh wow. Considering how long it’s been (and that it was an entirely different network the last time she appeared) I was wondering if she’d eventually be recast just like Sam.

Now that's one comeback that I didn't coming. Nevertheless, I'm glad that we'll get to see the whole Lane family reunited on screen.

Oh wow. Considering how long it’s been (and that it was an entirely different network the last time she appeared) I was wondering if she’d eventually be recast just like Sam.

Dope.

Here is a thought: I wonder if there is a way to incorporate a Nightwing and Flamebird story into this show.

That's not far away at all considering that the first season started later and the next couple of months will just whizz by.

Also glad to hear that Jenna Dewan is coming back as Lucy Lane. I thought she would be recast but am glad she isn't as it shows some continuity with the shows from before, especially Supergirl.

Apparently she said in her Instagram post (which is where that photo of her and Bitsie comes from):

"Couldn't be more excited to be back playing Lucy Lane on Superman and Lois:ilv:."

I'm guessing it probably didn't take much persuasion to come back to the Arrowverse though, because apparently Jenna's best friend in real life is Emmanuelle Chriqui.

Last edited:
I would like to see Lucy Lane and Lana Lang become Superwomen from the comics.

With the Supergirl series finale behind us, I don't want Superman & Lois to touch on it. I want the second season to start with the new family dynamics involving Lucy Lane and Natalie Irons.

I know it's already been a few years since her last appearance, but she looks so different now.

You’re right. Maybe it’s just a bad photo but she looks a lot different from before

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"