Superman & Lois General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS!)

I am glad Jenna Dewan is going to be on Superman&Lois. I always liked her, even if I gave up on the other CW shows years ago.

That is a good way of using continuity. Othervise hope they keep it to the minimum with references to these other shows.

You’re right. Maybe it’s just a bad photo but she looks a lot different from before

She has longer hair and it's a different colour. Before it was shorter (more of a bob) and darker. Now she has highlights and it's more of a lighter brown colour.

FEbNajBVkAArE2i

With the Flash having his crossover event, I would like to see the same thing with Superman & Lois.

Amazing news that Superman & Lois has been picked up by the BBC here in the UK. Primetime Saturday evening slot too.

BBC One - Superman and Lois
It will probably take the Doctor Who in it's prime Saturday spot. It is a huge deal that Superman and Lois is airing on BBC One. The most mainstream and widely available channel in the UK. Most of the other CW shows were on Sky or E4 which have far smaller viewing audiences.

It will probably take the Doctor Who in it's prime Saturday spot. It is a huge deal that Superman and Lois is airing on BBC One. The most mainstream and widely available channel in the UK. Most of the other CW shows were on Sky or E4 which have far smaller viewing audiences.

I mean the last superhero show I remember filling that slot was ironically Lois and Clark, I thought for sure it'd end up in the Batgirl/Harley Quinn e4 obscurity slot.

I'm surprised that we haven't gotten any casting announcements yet for Season 2's new main villain.

Glad to see Pink Ranger Amy Jo Johnson directing an episode of Superman and Lois. She lives in Canada.

Superman and Lois have great directors in David Ramsay, Tom Cavanaugh, and now Amy Jo Johnson. Stargirl has Lea Thompson.

Glad to see Pink Ranger Amy Jo Johnson directing an episode of Superman and Lois. She lives in Canada.

Superman and Lois have great directors in David Ramsay, Tom Cavanaugh, and now Amy Jo Johnson. Stargirl has Lea Thompson.

Oh wow thats big for her. Glad to see her succeed.

Amazing news that Superman & Lois has been picked up by the BBC here in the UK. Primetime Saturday evening slot too.

BBC One - Superman and Lois

I mean the last superhero show I remember filling that slot was ironically Lois and Clark, I thought for sure it'd end up in the Batgirl/Harley Quinn e4 obscurity slot.

I was immediately hit by the nostalgia of watching Lois & Clark on BBC ONE as a kid This is such great news, I really hope people enjoy it.

They should get Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori from the Walking Dead) to direct an episode. She has directed multiple episodes of The Good Doctor in Vancouver.

Assuming that 'Naomi' ends up being good as well, then I wouldn't mind seeing her have a crossover with 'Superman and Lois'.

FFeDLjzWUAIh_Cb

FFeDLjyWUAE79AT

On another note, can't believe that Season 2 is just six weeks away.

I can see Superman & Lois crossing over with Stargirl and Naomi than Flash, Batwoman, & Legends of Tomorrow.

I need to see it in action before I can properly judge, but in theory it seems like an improvement.

Agreed. Judging by this picture alone, I wish they could find some way to make the costume more complimentary to Tyler's natural physique since it still looks too baggy for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"