The All Encompassing AQUAMAN Movie Thread - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeboy's doing some superhero double dipping.

Nice. Was wondering if Dr. Shin was going to be in this.

Nice to see Jim Halpert getting some work! :sly:

Homeboy's doing some superhero double dipping.

Laurence Fishburne is in Ant-Man and the Wasp as well, it's a job for them, they don't really care about superhero rivalries.

Happy to hear that Amber does a good job as Mera. I can't wait to see!

I'm not Amber Heard's biggest fan but I thought she looked great as Mera in those early pics and I enjoyed what little we saw of her in JL. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her in this.

Damle7qV4AEBXXr.jpg

Looks like he is playing some TV personality who interviews people and gives his opinion, like Larry King ?

Looks like he is playing some TV personality who interviews people and gives his opinion, like Larry King ?

The paper Dr. Shin is holding...enhance.. :woot:

Daoz9-SUQAAAly_.jpg:large

He could be a character that shows up during a tv sequence talking about metahumans. According to the spoilers,[BLACKOUT] Vulko will be Arthur's childhood mentor helping him deal with his powers.[/BLACKOUT] The paper he's holding and the visible mic on his lapel. Maybe he could be an easter egg that shows up on a tv talking about metahumans. Similar to Hank McCoy in X-Men 2.

The paper Dr. Shin is holding...enhance.. :woot:

Daoz9-SUQAAAly_.jpg:large

:up:

He could be a character that shows up during a tv sequence talking about metahumans. According to the spoilers,[BLACKOUT] Vulko will be Arthur's childhood mentor helping him deal with his powers.[/BLACKOUT] The paper he's holding and the visible mic on his lapel. Maybe he could be an easter egg that shows up on a tv talking about metahumans. Similar to Hank McCoy in X-Men 2.

Good suggestion.

The fact he's being added at this stage is odd. I'm wondering if he's in an after credits scene or a bonus scene like the Wonder Woman one with the Mother Box.

Shin is a pretty important character in Throne of Atlantis inasmuch as he unlocks a lot of Arthur’s origin. I’d guess his character is important for adding some exposition to move the story along.

https://heroichollywood.com/aquaman-adds-randall-park/

uh-oh.. new character....during reshoots? Love Park but this is worrying.

The difference here, is that it's an addition rather than completely shifting the movie's narrative. That kind of stuff is fine in my book. As directors can often add more minor characters to the story once the main plot is tested and okay-ed.

I like this approach as oppose to wasting money on good talent and scenes that eventually gets cut in the editing room.

Last edited:
Its worrying? Dont you think that might be a bit of an overreaction? He likely has 1 or 2 scenes not some major character.

I dont mean to be harsh but it seems like you are looking for a reason to worry if you think a bit part added during the reshoots is a big deal.

Fortunately I really don't care what your opinion about my opinions is.

Looks like Mera is involved in the reshoots as well.

MoMTb41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"