The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filming has started on the sequel! Let's discuss!

asm22.jpg

When do you guys think Webb will post the next pic?

Last edited:
Found out they aren't filming anything significant tonight. They wrapped up this morning with no principle actors...or supposedly.

Guess we'll have to wait another day.

They were originally Peter's and Aunt May passed them on to Miles.
Image url said they belonged to Pete and were passed to Miles, all I wanted to know is the medium
And you thankfully provided the answer

We'll probably just get a shot of the crew again or something.

Off topic but how come whenever the first thread of a specific topic is finished, the next thread is titled "Part 1"? This is technically Part 2. That question has been on my mind since I joined this site.

I hope Peter still has his skateboard in this sequel.

I hope Peter still has his skateboard in this sequel.

Nah. Any time he's skateboarding he could be swinging instead. Always loved how he'd duck down an alley and change to get across the city, even when there's no need for Spidey. It shows how being Spidey has become a natural part of his life when he uses it as a fast means to get between point A and B in his normal life. There's no space for the skateboard. In fact, once he started swinging in the first film, the board was left behind. Maybe see it hung on his wall.

Nah. Any time he's skateboarding he could be swinging instead. Always loved how he'd duck down an alley and change to get across the city, even when there's no need for Spidey. It shows how being Spidey has become a natural part of his life when he uses it as a fast means to get between point A and B in his normal life. There's no space for the skateboard. In fact, once he started swinging in the first film, the board was left behind. Maybe see it hung on his wall.

No, false. He can use the skateboard when he's not in his costume. He can use it for everyday life when he's not Spider-Man. If he swung around without his costume, everybody would know he's Spider-Man. And it's obviously something he enjoys doing, so why take it out anyway.

Someone get on that ****! GAHHHHH! Green screen...the fuq?

You know it would be pretty interesting if that funeral scene is Norman Osborn's at the beginning of the movie. It would introduce Harry from the start. Then everyone(GA) thinks he's dead untill he's revealed to be the Green Goblin either at the end of the movie or the 3rd film. I think it would be an interesting way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"