The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Staten Island, not Queens brah.

i hope Gwen is in this scene ....ALIVE!

You know it would be pretty interesting if that funeral scene is Norman Osborn's at the beginning of the movie. It would introduce Harry from the start. Then everyone(GA) thinks he's dead untill he's revealed to be the Green Goblin either at the end of the movie or the 3rd film. I think it would be an interesting way to go.
Now that would be cool.

One of my favorite aspects the last go around was hunting for on site pictures of filming. Regardless of what I thought of the movie I had a ton of fun searching those down.

Don't worry we'll be getting a ton of stuff soon enough. They're filming the majority of it in New York. It'll be impossible not to catch various glimpses of them filming.

You know it would be pretty interesting if that funeral scene is Norman Osborn's at the beginning of the movie. It would introduce Harry from the start. Then everyone(GA) thinks he's dead untill he's revealed to be the Green Goblin either at the end of the movie or the 3rd film. I think it would be an interesting way to go.

That would explain the photo of the #14 compartment inside the morgue that Marc Webb tweeted about a week ago.

Last edited:
Don't worry we'll be getting a ton of stuff soon enough. They're filming the majority of it in New York. It'll be impossible not to catch various glimpses of them filming.

They're actually filming the entirety of it in New York.

Do you guys think they'll have Harry go down the drug abuse route at some point in the franchise? That would turn out great in this new, darker, dramatic tone.

maybe the thing in the locker is pre-Oz formula like the green gobulin (whatever it was calld in SSM) type thing?

They're actually filming the entirety of it in New York.
There's still going to be some studio filming for some VFX scenes. There always is. Thus why I just said "majority". ;)

But, yes the on location shooting will all be in New York which is very awesome.

No need to apologize man. :p

I seriously can't wait to see some of the stuff they got in mind in terms of shooting. Here's hoping we see a glimpse of the suit by the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed. :awesome:

That's what I'm looking forward to the most at the moment. I'm totally mesmerized by those new lenses.

No, false. He can use the skateboard when he's not in his costume. He can use it for everyday life when he's not Spider-Man. If he swung around without his costume, everybody would know he's Spider-Man. And it's obviously something he enjoys doing, so why take it out anyway.

I never said anything about him swinging in his normal clothes. I did specifically say 'duck into an alley and Change'.

No need to apologize man. :p

I seriously can't wait to see some of the stuff they got in mind in terms of shooting. Here's hoping we see a glimpse of the suit by the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed. :awesome:

That's what I'm looking forward to the most at the moment. I'm totally mesmerized by those new lenses.

Lol same here.
As a huge fan of this new series by Webb, I'm glad you're stoked because of the lenses but also hope you aren't disappointed with your hopes kind of high. *shrugs*

Lol same here.
As a huge fan of this new series by Webb, I'm glad you're stoked because of the lenses but also hope you aren't disappointed with your hopes kind of high. *shrugs*
Not really. If it's a nice suit it's a nice suit.

Low expectations or high expectations won't change that. I'd prefer they go with the classic design with new materials but if they decide to go with a new design altogether all I ask is for it to be aesthetically pleasing.

There's still going to be some studio filming for some VFX scenes. There always is. Thus why I just said "majority". ;)

But, yes the on location shooting will all be in New York which is very awesome.
Actually, studio filming is also in New York for this one at Grumman Studios.

For some reason, there are multiple reasons to get excited for ASM2 but the fact that all the location shooting is occurring in New York...just increases the magnitude.

The fact that I live here just amps and electrifies the hype too. Got nothing but positive feels for this movie.

Man. It must feel great to live where Peter lives, haha.

nooo! I wanted them to keep the yellow lenses!

They were awesome. :(

You have got to be the only one

I mean, they were cool, but nothing can win the classic white comicbook shaped eyes

What are these gnarly-webshooters ? Ben Reilly's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"