The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad they released a picture this morning. It looks like a halloween costume in the set pics.

Wasn't Garfield allergic to the TAS suit? Would that explain the fabric change?

In any case, I love this suit so much I want to have sex with it.

Not sure if allergic..but was hard to urinate according to him.

I'm just glad they released a picture this morning. It looks like a halloween costume in the set pics.

That's what I'm thinking as well, but a guy on twitter said the description of the scene is that a thief in an "unrefined" spidey costume is being chased. Maybe what we're seeing is the thief.

That's what I'm thinking as well, but a guy on twitter said the description of the scene is that a thief in an "unrefined" spidey costume is being chased. Maybe what we're seeing is the thief.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!:wow:

That's probably exactly why they did it. Can you imagine what these boards would be like if they didn't release that pic this morning?

That's probably exactly why they did it. Can you imagine what these boards would be like if they didn't release that pic this morning?

Funny thing is, yesterday when I heard they were doing exterior filming today, I thought "I bet they'll release a picture in the morning." And lo and behold... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"