• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or spidey looks like he hanged himself?
article-0-184A92B1000005DC-372_634x622.jpg

https://twitter.com/MaffmanJones/

"So apparently Spidey is chasing a thief dressed in an unrefined Spidey costume. Therefore what I thought was a handkerchief...was a mask."

So maybe it's Peter who rips off the thief's mask in this scene? Maybe that bulkier looking Spidey hanging in the trees is the thief? I know the pics are blurry but the body type didn't look right.

I edited one of the pics to see how it might look on film maybe lol:

article-0-184A92B1000005DC-372_634x622.jpg
sBi2PYu.jpg

"So apparently Spidey is chasing a thief dressed in an unrefined Spidey costume. Therefore what I thought was a handkerchief...was a mask."

So maybe it's Peter who rips off the thief's mask in this scene? Maybe that bulkier looking Spidey hanging in the trees is the thief? I know the pics are blurry but the body type didn't look right.

Looks like Spidey's getting copycats just like Batman.

CUE TDK COMPARISONS!

:woot::woot::woot: kidding.

Well, at least Spidey doesn't wear hockey pads.

Copy cat: "What's the difference between you and me?"

Spider-Man: "I don't wear sneakers. ... Anymore."

Awesome! Just Like the Comics!

yes the front symbol is longer, had a feeling it might be, nice change there, unless thats the robbers costume :o

Hahaha..

Spidey "hey kid what are you doing?"
Kid "just helping you"
Spidey "just go home kid"
Kid "why should I go home. What's the difference between you and I"
Spidey "I'm not wearing spandex anymore"

Anyone know how long they're shooting in NY for? I'm in Manhattan in five weeks and I'm hoping (probably in vain) that I'm going to catch them :p

I like that the back red section isn't cut out for the symbol like last time...

I'm not feeling the material and texture of the suit this time around, but then again, when the first set photos of spidey and the car thief were released, I wasn't digging it there either, but loved it on screen. Should be the same situation here.

And it looks like they really went full classic with this!!

Wasn't Garfield allergic to the TAS suit? Would that explain the fabric change?

In any case, I love this suit so much I want to have sex with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"