The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Electro's birth name is Max?

I guess Vincent made more a man out of him than he ever intended to. A long way from (never) being a Limo driver.

All of the above.

Not sure how something which has only barely been touched upon in the first movie has already been ruined.
Thank you. THIS.

Or the fact that the Goblin doesn't want Max to kill Peter? He would probably want that honor.

I would imagine he doesn't want Electro to kill Peter because he could be the cure for Norman's disease?

The funeral could be Gwen's death in the end at the hands of Goblin
They dont usually film scenes in chronological order

I'm starting to think it's more of a flashback scene of Peter at his parents funeral. I'm thinking it could be a scene of young Peter and Norman?

I noticed that Miles's Web shooters could be used for TASM2s upgraded Web Shooters?
Looks like an upgraded version anyways.

JOQuU.jpg

timthumb.php

Perhaps this is what Webb was talking about?

Last edited:
Perhaps Spider-Man has no way of defeating Electro, but Green Goblin is the one that deals with him in the end. That would be a huge twist.

I really like that. But they need a reason for GG to kill Electro. A really GOOD one.

I really like that. But they need a reason for GG to kill Electro. A really GOOD one.

Like someone mentioned before, GG could kill Electro because he doesn't want Electro to kill Peter since Peter might be the key to his cure

Can we take a moment and talk about how many unresolved plot points were in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey? ;)

Can we take a moment and talk about how many unresolved plot points were in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey? ;)

haha i thought the same when i saw it ,lol
the difference here is that people knew that was going to be a series of movies
even before production

with spidey , people were thinking that was just a movie on its own ,not a trilogy from the start

haha i thought the same when i saw it ,lol
the difference here is that people knew that was going to be a series of movies
even before production

with spidey , people were thinking that was just a movie on its own ,not a trilogy from the start

which is nonsense

How could you think TASM would be a movie on its own? It would have to bomb.

Or even the original Lord of the Rings trilogy?

but you could say that the story was actually written before they did the movies.. that´s why i hope is the same case with spiderman, that they had the overall main story planned from start and they just cut some parts and put them in the trilogy

I don't think the story is actually "written" as of now, but they probably have some sort of "blueprint" of what will happen in the trilogy.

like:
The bridge(Gwen´s Death)
The radioactive Spark(Origin in the Spider-room)
The Uncle Ben´s killer
The Man in the shadows beeing Osborn(Everybody knows it, or most guess he is)
Richard Parker´s experiments ,etc

Yeah, that's what I mean. Especially after what happened with Spider-Man 3, they need to map everything out.

How could everyone feel if we got this? I for one would LOVE THIS.
It's a mix of the Ultimate Suit with a few upgrades.

jamiefoxx-electro-spiderman-600px.jpg

I dont want the costume to look stylish
It must have a scientific explanation

I like the idea of villain battling, but two things...GG should not kill Electro, or anybody for that matter other than Gwen. 2nd, Spidey shouldn't know GG exist til he himself has to deal with him....GG should be stealthy, hidden, unknown entity.

Last edited:
I dont want the costume to look stylish
It must have a scientific explanation
I think that is also one of the reasons as to why Electro won't have the yellow and green costume. Really, what scientific explanation could that have?

Perhaps the suit will be made of a material that won't get fried every time he uses electricity. Kind of like how the Human Torch's outfit won't burn every time he says "flame on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"