The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... making his costume black isn't exactly a scientific explanation either..

I always thought it'd be interesting if the electricity formed a shape similar to his classic suit... and the real suit he's wearing was either a dark forest green (with his yellow tinted electricity shaping the classic shapes)

well... making his costume black isn't exactly a scientific explanation either..

I always thought it'd be interesting if the electricity formed a shape similar to his classic suit... and the real suit he's wearing was either a dark forest green (with his yellow tinted electricity shaping the classic shapes)
No, but perhaps it is black because it is related to the symbiote?

I also think you can't really go wrong with black either. Didn't the 1989 Batman film introduce the black costume for the character?

If they made Electro's costume green, we'd be hearing those complaints I'm sure. I liked Lizard's design, but I'm glad we don't have another giant CGI monster for a villain twice in a row.

Over, I'm just happy with what I'm hearing so far. I still want to see the actual costume design from Sony, and of course the final product.

No, but perhaps it is black because it is related to the symbiote?

I also think you can't really go wrong with black either. Didn't the 1989 Batman film introduce the black costume for the character?

black is "safe and boring" imo... and is why we got lack-luster X-men costumes

and why would it be related to the symbiote? Fire/Heat/Electricity hurt it.

If they made Electro's costume green, we'd be hearing those complaints I'm sure. I liked Lizard's design, but I'm glad we don't have another giant CGI monster for a villain twice in a row.

Over, I'm just happy with what I'm hearing so far. I still want to see the actual costume design from Sony, and of course the final product.

well..... hopefully we don't get an electro who turns into electricity... and can also grow into a giant electric monster

That's true. Got me there. I do think it is "playing safe," but at the same time, I feel like for Electro, he could have electricity flowing around him or whatever and add onto the costume itself. We could call Hawkeye's costume "safe and boring" too.

well..... hopefully we don't get an electro who turns into electricity... and can also grow into a giant electric monster
If he turns into electricity at the end of the film, it could be cool. I don't think he will become a "giant electric monster." Probably something like what we saw in the Spider-man 2: Enter Electro final battle.

I'd be fine with any black suit they throw at us, if he emits green and yellow electricity. :)

Last edited:
Would be nice if Norman kills Electro and Spidey doesn't know that. And when he is searching Electro, he sees GG ... and then you know

If Max Dillon is always ignored,people don't notice him,he is basically invisible,wouldn't he want a costume that makes him stand out like the classic green/yellow costume?

That would make sense, but someone who can light up the night probably attracts enough attention. It depends on how he acquires his suit in the movie. Is it something made for him, is it something that burned onto his skin like someone suggested? Can he even wear normal materials without them burning off?

I personally think that a black suit would look more "rubbery" which would explain the color choice. Also, his suit may be a prototype for some Oscorp tech or something like that.

Well a rubber suit is electricity proof,so does that mean the suit holds him together because he is all energy.

Really not a fan of that Electro manip. Too much like Ultimate and I don't like the silly lighting bolt zip down the front.

That's true. Got me there. I do think it is "playing safe," but at the same time, I feel like for Electro, he could have electricity flowing around him or whatever and add onto the costume itself. We could call Hawkeye's costume "safe and boring" too.

Good point. 'Cause I mean hawkeye's costume IS boring IMO, and most would say so, but then again, if THIS IS based off of USM Electro suit, which it might be since he says it's black, USM Electro is on the plain and boring side.

I do doubt that it's gonna be a plain black leather suit though. Gonna be some touches and fancy ish..

Well it seems none of Electro's costume are valid or liked, maybe this is why they are creating something new.

I like how Electro goes off and becomes evil because his mom forgets his birthday. Best motivation evar.

I like how Electro goes off and becomes evil because his mom forgets his birthday. Best motivation evar.

that with a series of events not the main reason..... i think

Would be hilarious though. "Where is my cake woman?!" :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24