The Book of Boba Fett The Book of Boba Fett General News & Discussion Thread (TAG SPOILERS)

2iosKAn.jpeg

Filoni's episode is tonight.

PLACE YOUR BETS ON WHO SHOWS UP!

Tonight is the night the Bane Train enters the station. I’m sure of it.

My two fears for the episode:

1. No Boba
2. Less than 45 min episode

My two fears for the episode:

1. No Boba
2. Less than 45 min episode

I do get the fear it will be a massive drop off after the hype of last week. Lets hope not though.

Great opening, Tim Olyphant as Star Wars Raylan Givens , doing what he does beat- just made me excited for the Justified revival.

Then Mando and R2, great to see them too.....and then Grogu and LUKE ****ING SKYWALKER being ****ing awesome.

I'LL watch almost anything with Rosario Dawson - especially as Ahsoka.

Mando makes the hard choice, putting Grogu first.
Nice.

Grogu has a tough choice of his own.

All the best parts of the new Star Wars !

It could have been the backdoor pilot for a Luke Skywalker Jedi Academy series.

Just shows how little JJ and Johnson understood about Star Wars.

This episode also emphasized that the weakest element of Book of Boba Fett.....is Boba Fett, and the show is better the less he's in it.

Bane Malar, hell yeah!!!

Dengar, so we can see his transformation....
I wanted Bane Malar to be in this show SO BAD. :(

I'm honestly shocked none of the other ESB hunters have shown up, though.

The more I think about it...the more it feels like we're going to get a Season II.

I just don't see how they can wrap up everything in one 50 min episode.

The more I think about it...the more it feels like we're going to get a Season II.

I just don't see how they can wrap up everything in one 50 min episode.

Really, because the longer this goes, the more apparent that this was a stop gap show cobbled together when they looked at Pedro Pascal's schedule.

I didn't like how episode 6 was structured. That material should've been saved for S3 of Mandalorian.

The show is called Book of Boba Fett. And now we've gone two episodes with barely any Boba Fett at all in them.

Look did I enjoy the past 2 episodes? YES. Was it awesome seeing the special guests, and new ship? Also Yes.

Thing is this is a Boba Fett show. So the focus on Din was a little out of place. Especially with only one episode left. I would've liked a little more story to Fett and the Spice Runners. Then just flash Shand and Mandos meetup or cut a bit of Din's stuff into the end of each prior episode. The gun slinging could also stay but Din should've had Shand or Boba with him. Also, as awesome as all the Jedi academy stuff was it just made me want more of that and less Boba and his issues because they haven't made me want to root for Boba or his cause yet.

Can the personal jabs and discuss Boba Fett

Yeah, sorry about that, I apologize to everyone for having to hear that.

Okay, so what would be a more accurate title for this show?

"Big trouble on Tatooine" you know, because the supposed main character is actually the comedy sidekick ?

Or..

"Banthas of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of Fennec Shand"

Well, I hope that
Cobb Vanth isn't dead, because he's too cool a character to kill off - but mostly because I'm a huge fan of Justified
guess we'll find out next week.

I certainly liked
The episode closing with Grogu's choice. I suppose for continuity with the sequel trilogy it would seem like he returns to Mando....but then he'd still be a little baby at the time of the sequels anyway, given how slowly he ages. Still, if someone at Disney had thought....hey let's make a Jedi Academy series, with Luke and Ahsoka as recurring supporting characters, that might have been a great pilot...ah well.

I have one fear for next week

They kill Cad Bane.

Yes Boba needs to finish what he started back in The Clone Wars and finally put Bane in the ground.

BUT I think its too much for one episode to A) Explain who Bane is B) explain his history with Fett ie the CW Duel and C) Have Boba beat him again.

I wanna see them battle it out for a bit before the big final showdown. IF they had introduced Bane earlier in the series OR if there was say one or two more episodes left I would be fine with putting him down for good.

But right now it feels too soon.

...with the delay/awkward plotting of flashbacks and now the Mando sub-plot; I'm guessing they're holding some stuff for s2.

Bane will get his stand-off with Boba next season. Plus, then we'll get more of the Tusken Raider redemption with Boba as king **** of Tatooine.

I have one fear for next week

They kill Cad Bane.

Yes Boba needs to finish what he started back in The Clone Wars and finally put Bane in the ground.

BUT I think its too much for one episode to A) Explain who Bane is B) explain his history with Fett ie the CW Duel and C) Have Boba beat him again.

I wanna see them battle it out for a bit before the big final showdown. IF they had introduced Bane earlier in the series OR if there was say one or two more episodes left I would be fine with putting him down for good.

But right now it feels too soon.
Agreed. They really screwed the storyline up with designating two episodes of their already too-short season to Mando Season 2.5

I think Boba doesn't blame bounty hunters for doing their job. So...
I don't think they will kill Cad Bane. Boba seems to not blame bounty hunters for doing their jobs. Just like Black Krrsantan. So he might try to buy Bane and get him to help or just let him go. I think we will be seeing more of Cad Bane. I would like to follow him in a series.

So, haven't even bothered to comment on the Hype in a bit sticking to twitter and reddit, sad seeing the random Boba Fett trolling is even going on even here.

As stupid and bad as it is with people making stupid trolling attempts on BoBF, I feel it will be worse for anyone who will try to enjoy Obi-wan Kenobi this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"