Civil War The Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread TAG SPOILERS! - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Cap will be doing a fireworks show in Singapore in response to Team Iron Man lighting up the Eiffel Tower.

I'll be going there to check it out.

For those who have seen the film, did Jackman produce a piece comparable to 'Taking a Stand" and "Captain America"?

20 more days for me....well like actually 17 days until the movies release. But I see it the week after it release with my friends.

So do they show spidey's home made suit? Could someone describe it?

Marvel is publishing a Captain America: The Road to War comic, which comes out today. MCU comics are canon to the MCU. This story involves the New Avengers team and happens in between Age of Ultron and Civil War.

Last edited:
Black Widow on that cover looks like Jessica Alba.

I don't think she does. Looks more like a young Brigitte Nielsen.

I do think Spidey should be in a bit more if the marketing. Or at least the tv spots should have that one shot from the trailer. Maybe they're just trying to sell it purely on Cap v Iron man

True. They already showed Spidey. Word is out. Everything else is gonna have to be a suprise for the GA.

Well, the film is essentially about Cap vs Iron Man. No need to include Spidey in the marketing. Besides, would you prefer seeing him in the movie for the first time and be left surprised and entertained or you prefer seeing him before and get even the small amount of screen time he has spoiled before going to the cinema?

I was just suggesting using that bit of him that has already been shown, in the TV spots. All the tv spots I've seen (and it has been a lot) have been Spidey-free. I just think you could throw him in there to let casual viewers know that he's in the movie, without giving away any more footage.

tumblr_inline_o5xy5mSFqg1s7j3zw_500.gif

lol, RDJ wins at social media

and I couldn't believe Kimmel didn't ask Hemsworth a single Marvel related question during "Marvel Week"
wonder if it was part of his Huntsman contract

Marvel is publishing a Captain America: The Road to War comic, which comes out today. MCU comics are canon to the MCU. This story involves the New Avengers team and happens in between Age of Ultron and Civil War.

They got the girls' hair backwards.

I was thinking about this. If the movie is as good as early reviews say, this movie will have done everything right that Spider-man 3 did wrong.

In Spider-man 3, you are following up one of the best reviewed comic book movies ever. You have to continue the storyline of Harry finding out Peter is Spider-man and trying to kill him. You have the relationship with Mary Jane. You're trying to introduce a new villain. You also have to introduce another new villain while trying to connect him to the first villain. That movie failed to do all that.

In Civil War, they are following up a very well reviewed comic book movie. They have to follow through on the Winter Soldier storyline. They have to set up the Sokovia accords. And introduce Black Panther. And Spider-man. While still giving newer characters like SW and Vision moments to shine so they don't feel superfluous. By all accounts they have largely succeeded.

So anyone have any theories on why we haven't gotten any official promotional materials for spiderman regarding civil war?

Sounds like most of his action scenes are in spoiler territory.

My hype for this movie is too damn high.

Sounds like most of his action scenes are in spoiler territory.

Perhaps but it wouldn't spoil a thing if they had Tom posing in the suit for some of the posters.

lol, RDJ wins at social media

and I couldn't believe Kimmel didn't ask Hemsworth a single Marvel related question during "Marvel Week"
wonder if it was part of his Huntsman contract

That's always how talk shows are. The only way for talk shows to get big stars is to arrange with the studios to act as advertising for whichever film that studio is currently distributing.

Gosh, there are thousands of people here at the blue carpet event. Meeting with Cap is gonna be hard.

So anyone have any theories on why we haven't gotten any official promotional materials for spiderman regarding civil war?
Why should he? He was included in the movie later into production.

Lol the Winter Soldier cosplayer drop his fake wig while cosplaying on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"